Looking for the best wave captions for Instagram? Below we’ve compiled a list of catchy and trendy wave captions that will suit your unique style and adorn your Instagram feed. Scroll down to choose the best and stand out from the crowd.
Wave Captions for Instagram
1. Let the ocean worry about being blue.
2. I’m a better person when I’m tan.
3. The smell of ocean water is enough to calm my soul.
4. The waves are calling.
5. She-crab: one in dire need of a beach day.
6. Live by the sea, love by the moon.
7. Time’s never really wasted at the beach.
8. Making waves for days.
9. The only BS I need is Beach & Sandals.
10. Beach days are the best days.
11. Stay salty, my friends.
12. Gone to the beach…I might be back.
13. Sandy toes, sun-kissed nose.
14. With you, life’s a beach.
15. At ease with the sea breeze.
16. If you want to heal, find water and stars.
17. Find me under the palm trees.
18. Living for beach daze.
19. The ocean is full of untamed magic.
20. If there’s a will, there’s a wave.
21. Life is simple. Just add water.
22. No one knows how far it goes. — Auli’i Cravalho, “How Far I’ll Go”.
23. Some girls are just born with the beach in their souls.
24. Happiness is the sunset and the sea.
25. Beach days are the best kind of days.
26. Seaside where I belong.
27. I’m caught up in the wave of you. — Surfaces, “Wave of You”.
28. All my troubles wash away in the water.
29. Saltwater cures all wounds.
30. Letting my worries wash out with the tide.
31. Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. — Ralph Waldo Emerson.
32. Nothing beats a sunset surf.
33. The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea.
34. Washed up.
35. Sunshine on my mind.
36. Beach days & sun rays.
37. Running down to the riptide. — Vance Joy, “Riptide”.
38. Happiness comes in waves.
39. As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides.
40. Gone with the waves.
41. New job: selling seashells by the seashore.
42. Leave a little saltwater wherever you go.
43. Summer textures are here to stay.
44. Don’t forget to seas the day.
45. Stay wild, ocean child.
46. Catch waves, not feelings.
47. Let’s dip our toes in the ocean.
48. Tropical state of mind.
49. Summer should get a speeding ticket.
50. Just add water.
51. Gone beachin’.
52. All they do is beach, beach, beach.
53. problems but a beach ain’t one.
54. Lost at sea? I’m not shore.
55. Sunshine state of mind.
56. Women like you drown oceans. — Rupi Kaur.
57. You and me, as far as the eye can sea.
58. Ocean air, salty hair.
59. Life’s a beach, find your wave.
60. Life is better in flip flops.
61. I’ll have a side of waves with my morning coffee.
62. Oh, baby I love your wave, everyday.
63. There’s no place like home – except for the beach.
64. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
65. Good times and tan lines.
66. Keep Palm and Carry On.
67. There’s no such thing as bad tides.
68. Sea you on the next wave.
69. Mermaids make waves, not ripples.
70. I need six months vacation here, twice a year.
71. Wild & free—just like the sea.
72. Turning my beach day into a beach week.
73. Just you, me, and the sea.
74. Give me a dose of vitamin sea.
75. I’ll be wherever the waves are.
76. Mermaid kisses and starfish wishes.
77. I’m surfing the giant life wave.
78. Find me where the waves are.
79. Just another day in paradise.
80. Go where your signal is weak and the waves are strong.
81. You, me, and the sea make three.
82. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop. — Rumi.
83. The saltwater just has a way of cleansing the soul.
84. You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.
85. Every wave is new until it breaks.
86. You, me, and the sea.
87. I’ve never been more shore.
88. The waves of the sea help me get back to me.
89. Good vibes & high tides.
90. Eat, beach, sleep, repeat.
91. Get lost on the beach and find yourself.