Which are your favorite John Legend quotes?
John Legend is an American singer, songwriter, pianist, actor, and entrepreneur. He has won nine Grammy Awards, one Golden Globe Award, and one Academy Award.
Legend was born John Roger Stephens on December 28th, 1978, in Ohio to a mother who was a high school teacher and a father who worked in the construction industry. Legend attended several schools in Ohio before he graduated from Northern High School in 1997. He majored in English at the University of Pennsylvania before dropping out to pursue his music career full-time.
He has collaborated with other artists to produce songs that have consistently been at the top of US Billboard Hot 100 charts for weeks at a time.
These quotes will inspire you and motivated you never to give up and chase your dreams. To succeed like you deserve to.
13 Inspirational John Legend Quotes
1. “The ride for me has been good so far. I am blessed, because I enjoy doing what I am doing.” ― John Legend
2. “All men should be feminist. If men care about women’s rights the world will be a better place.” ― John Legend
3. “What great art is able to do is develop empathy in people so they can see other people’s perspectives.” ― John Legend
4. “It’s not wrong to be afraid, but you have to fight through fear to overcome it.” ― John Legend
5. “The more I get, the more I gotta do.” ― John Legend
6. “My thoughts are stars, I can’t fathom into constellations.” ― John Legend
7. “When you see people that are impoverished and people who are dealt an unfair hand, then if we have the power to help them, we should try to do that.” ― John Legend
8. “The future started yesterday, and we’re already late.” ― John Legend
9. “When people are marching with our song, we want to tell you that we are with you, we see you, we love you, and march on.” ― John Legend
10. “I’m trying to be me and embrace all the parts of me that have grown up, listened to more music and soaked up more influences.” ― John Legend
11. “Sometimes there’s that perfect moment when the crowd, the music, the energy of the room come together in a way that brings me to tears.” ― John Legend
12. “Whatever awards come, they come. It’s going to be a fun night either way.” ― John Legend
13. “To have the chance to see your music be elevated and to have almost universally positive response to that music, makes me feel more confident and inspired and that’s fun.” ― John Legend