Whales are the largest mammals on Earth. They are found in the world’s oceans, from the frigid and Antarctic regions to warm, tropical seas.
It is not known why so many cultures have a fascination with these animals, but there is something that how intelligent they are or how they appear when they breach out of the water or blow air out of their blowholes.
They are very intelligent mammals, but their intelligence is not well understood because they are so different from humans. Below, we’ve compiled a list of Whale puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Is this real life or just a fin-tasy?
2. Just trying to be punctual-whale.
3. Feeling a bit tide down.
4. It vanished in fin air.
5. Where there’s a whale, there’s a way.
6. When blue whales have to make a decision, they flipper coin.
7. What do you call a baby whale? A little squirt.
8. Whale you be my Valentine?
9. What do whales need to stay healthy? Vitamin Sea.
10. What do you call a whale from Notre Dame? Humpback of Notre Dame.
11. Whale, maybe next time.
12. It whale be okay.
13. I have to swim now… whale catch up soon.
14. A group of whale musicians is an orca-stra.
15. Hey now, no blubbering.
16. The orca was whale-ing.
17. That was sure a whale of a tale.
18. What a visu-whale.
19. Why did the two whales get married? Because they were head over fins in love.
20. Long time no sea.
21. You’re krillin me smalls.
22. A famous boxing whale was asked by the promoter to take a dive.
23. What do polite whales say? You’re whale-come.
24. What do you get when you cross a cow with a whale? Sha-Moo.
25. Where does a little killer whale go to get braces? The orca-dentist.
26. You’re krillin me.
27. Why did the whale call the detective? Because he saw something fishy going on.
28. Netflix & Krill?
29. The only whale that has the ability to fly are the pilot whales.
30. Where do whales sleep? In water beds.
31. Don’t call us, whale call you.
32. Whales are whale-ly big.
33. This has been an absolutely krill-iant time.
34. What is an orca’s favorite kind of nut? Whalenuts.
35. Where are whales weighed? At a whale weigh station.
36. You’re whale-come.
37. What a breach’ing time.
38. Whale-come to the punny world so whale puns.
39. Why did the whale cross the road? Because there was a tsunami.
40. Are you feeling whale?
41. If there is a whale there is a wave.
42. What do whales like to eat? Fish and ships.
43. What was the Orca’s favourite game show? Whale of Fortune.
44. Why was the whale so sad? It was a blue whale.
45. The term sperm whale was discovered by naval seamen.
46. I just made a killer whale pun.
47. The two whales broke up because they felt they were drifting apart.
48. It’s been a-whale.
49. Oh.well, this is orc-ward.
50. Can I tail you something?
51. What do whales like to draw with? A-krill-ic paint.
52. Oh, I sea what you did there.
53. What do whales like to do for fun? Netflix and Krill.
54. Whales love chewing on blubber gum.
55. Sorry, I’ve got a lot on my brine.
56. Everything whale be right.
57. What’s a whale’s favorite movie? The Humpback Of Notre Dame.
58. Whale you be mine?
59. Where did the whale go for his vacation? Venez-whale-a.
60. Out here krill-in it.
61. Don’t krill my vibe.
62. The only whales that don’t swim are pilot whales.
63. What do whales listen to on long journeys? Podcasts.
64. Who named the sperm whale? Seamen.
65. What do whales use for money? Sand dollars.
66. The story about that flying Orca is really a whale of a story.
67. Whale what are you waiting for?
68. Sometimes, life is over-whale-ming.
69. Where do female whales keep their money? In an octopurse.
70. Whale hello there.
71. I’ll use a whale-barrow.
72. What is a whale’s favourite band? Blue.
73. What is a whale’s favorite sandwich? Krilled cheese.
74. What do you call a whale in nursery? A little squirt.
75. Whale, whale, whale, look what we have here.
76. Whale have to catch up sometime.
77. I’m going in for the krill.
78. Who helps injured whales? Sturgeons.
79. Whale, whale, whale.
80. What a perfectly orca-strated trip.
81. Whales whale-ly love to tell fishy stories.
82. Whale catch up soon.
83. ‘Tis the sea-son for whale watching.
84. What do you call a whale that can fly? A pilot whale.
85. I’m going to orca-nize my home today.
86. The little whale was failing in school because he said he had a lot on his brine.
87. Whale of Fortune.
88. Whales thrive in the whale-derness.
89. Are you over-whale-med?
90. I hope you’re whale.
91. Where do whales wait for a train? At the whaleway station.
92. What type of whales can fly? Pilot whales.
93. Why was the whale was arrested? Because his alibi seemed a little fishy.
94. What is a whales favourite sandwich? Krilled cheese.
95. Why do whales like salt water? Pepper makes them sneeze.
96. The sight of so many whales was just over-whale-ming.
97. Any fin is possible.
98. How do whales prepare for a party? They orca-nise it.
99. It whale be okay.