Looking for the best fashion caption for Instagram?
Fashion has always played an integral role in our lives for decades. It is not about clothing but also about our individuality and creativity to make a lasting impression on others.
Today we all use social media to share our daily life but to infuse our fashion posts with an extra dose of magic, we need the proper caption. But no worries, below we’ve compiled the list of best fashion captions for Instagram that will take your fashion game to the next level.
Scroll down and select the best one so you can stand out from the crowd and create an unforgettable impression.
Fashion Captions To Post On Instagram
1. Life is too short to wear boring outfits.
2. In a world full of fashion trends, I want to remain classic.
3. Never go without earrings, it enlightens you, be always enlightened.
4. Isn’t elegance forgetting what one is wearing?
5. Ready for a day out in the city!
6. Fashion is not about the brand. It’s about the style.
7. Even high treason is excusable when one is wearing the finest garments.
8. Here’s what I look like, in case you forgot.
9. Create your own style.
10. Dressed and ready to eliminate competition.
11. Secured the bag.
12. Women come to New York looking for the two Ls: labels and love. – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
13. Dress like the gentleman you are.
14. Sunday Funday!
15. My dreams are made of fabric.
16. Always dressed to kill.
17. Remove man-made rules from self-expression.
18. Expressing the boldness of beauty through fashion.
19. Conformity is the only real fashion crime.
20. Clothes are family. Take care of them well.
21. On Wednesdays, we wear pink. – Karen Smith, Mean Girls
22. Traveling outfit – ready to explore!
23. Clothing and fashion are kind of my security blanket.
24. One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress. — Karl Lagerfeld
25. Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life. — Bill Cunningham
26. Smiles are always in fashion.
27. Stay focused and extra sparkly.
28. A healthy reminder that I’m still *that* girl.
29. Casual day at the office
30. Want to be original? Be prepared to be copied!
31. I dress for me, not for anyone else.
32. No matter what style you choose to personify, be original.
33. My style is my simple way of conveying the complex things in my mind.
34. I’ll stop wearing black when you give me a darker color.
35. Chase your dreams in high heels, of course.
36. Toned-down outfit for a more professional setting
37. This outfit just cleared my skin and fixed my posture.
38. Be not afraid of being called unfashionable.
39. Everything looks good with confidence.
40. It’s a new era in fashion. There are no rules.
41. Gray for days.
42. Beyond beauty, what matters is the idea you try to project.
43. If I’m going to be a mess, I might as well be a hot one.
44. Don’t wear clothes, wear your style.
45. Date night outfit – feeling sexy!
46. Too glam to give a damn.
47. I do fashion to tell a narrative.
48. Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.
49. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
50. Life is a party, Dress like it.
51. Confidence makes every dressing look great.
52. You either know fashion or you don’t.
53. Puts on real clothes once.
54. Don’t just stand out. Make them remember you!
55. Fashion is a whole world of possibilities.
56. Do you want to be original? Then be prepared to be copied!
57. Accentuate your best angles.
58. I like my money right where I can see it – hanging in my closet. – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
59. My outfit identifies as a [character/zodiac sign].
60. Keep your head, heels, and standards high.
61. Fashion is what you buy. Style is what you do with it.
62. I don’t do fashion. I am fashion.
63. Good clothes open all doors.
64. Don’t talk about fashion. Live it.
65. Fabulous clothes make me remember how beautiful life is.
66. Fashion is my drug; I’m addicted to it.
67. Call me a hot mess, but never a fashion disaster.
68. Being well-dressed is my kind of happiness.
69. Could I be wearing any more clothes? – Joey Tribbiani, Friends
70. Is sensuality at the top of your priority list? If not, then you are undervaluing yourself.
71. I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
72. Never forget to wear your smile. It’s the most crucial thing of your get-up.
73. Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. – Rachel Zoe
74. Florals? For spring? Groundbreaking. – Miranda Priestly, The Devil Wears Prada
75. Fashion is whatever you wear. Unfashion is what other people wear.
76. I firmly believe that with the right footwear, one can rule the world. — Bette Midler
77. if you’re having a bad day, dress as if it might become your best.
78. Fashion is about dressing according to what’s fashionable. Style is more about being yourself. — Oscar de la Renta
79. Life ain’t perfect, but my outfit is!
80. Make it simple but significant.
81. It’s not about how you color your hair, but how you wear it.
82. My dress style portrays my state of being.
83. Has a closet full of clothes. Wears the same five outfits.
84. People will stare. Make it worth their while.
85. Important news: I still remember how to get dressed.
86. Dress up your mind, and you’ll be able to make all sorts of fashion statements.
87. Make every outfit count.
88. Elegance is beauty. It’s the kind that never fades.
89. A little bit of edge to my everyday style
90. I was busy thinking about Britney Spears’ iconic graphic tees.
91. Embroider your heart into the fabric of your clothes.
92. I love being called a fashion icon.
93. Shopping is my cardio.
94. Fashion changes, but style remains.
95. Fashion fades, style is eternal.
96. Find your happy colors. They’re the ones that make you feel good inside.
97. It’s my job to reinvent and recreate myself every day.
98. Never confuse elegance for snobbery.
99. Lounging around the house in my comfies
100. I’ve always been fashion-conscious.
101. Elegant, dashing, and daring.
102. If you like it, wear it.
103. Fashion is just another accessory for someone with great style.
104. When you’re wearing a cute outfit, everything is possible.
105. Never underestimate the power of a good outfit.
106. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed. — Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
107. Pink is my signature color. Shelby Eatenton-Latcherie, Steel magnolias
108. Dress how you want to be addressed.
109. Either you know fashion or you don’t. There’s no in-between.