Looking for the best Catwoman captions for Instagram?
In the vast universe of DC Comics, Catwoman represents the untamed spirit within us all. With her sleek black costume, razor-sharp wit, and undeniable charisma, She always captivates audiences with her complex nature.
Catwoman’s ability to challenge societal norms and navigate the darkness with grace and confidence reminds us that strength always comes when we embrace our individuality and harness our inner power.
So Whether you’re embracing your independence or celebrating the power of femininity, if you’re ready to unleash your inner feline, below we’ve compiled a list of catchy and trendy Catwoman captions for Instagram that will embrace your true self and leave people in awe.
Catwoman Captions For Instagram
1. No one ever finishes that proverb. Curiosity killed the cat…but satisfaction brought it back. — Catwoman
2. Tell me what you want with me or I’ll stuff your family jewels right down your throat.
3. A father’s love can be a terrible thing”
4. I don’t know about you, Miss Kitty, but I feel so much yummier. — Michelle Pfeiffer, Batman Returns (1992)
5. Freedom is power. To live a life untamed and unafraid is the gift that I’ve been given, and so my journey begins. — Halle Berry, Catwoman (2004)
6. Please. I wouldn’t touch you to scratch you. — Michelle Pfeiffer, Batman Returns (1992)
7. A long time ago, before I put on this mask, I was afraid of everything.
8. The East End. My soul is tied to this place now. Because it’s cost me so much in blood and tears. But this is where the Catwoman was born. And if it has to be, this is where she’ll die.
9. Bastet is a rarity. The Goddess of the moon and of the sun. She represents the duality in all women, docile yet aggressive, nurturing yet ferocious.
10. Cats come when they feel like it. Not when they’re told.
11. You’re not a hero, you’re just a little girl playing dress up.
12. Vegas Line and Gotham P.D. betting pool have you as the favorite. I’m a ten-to-one longshot.
13. You and me. The two orphans lost. Who see the weak in one another.
14. You could have gone anywhere, but you came back. — Anne Hathaway, The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
15. They won. I lost. I hate losing!
16. Tell me you heard me tell that guy to go screw himself.
17. It’s such a waste when pretty things get broken. — Catwoman
18. Tell him we are waiting and ready. But tell him this time… Batman’s wife will join her husband in battle.
19. It’s not unlike a heist. It requires a lot of planning. Waiting. Patience. Then it’s game time. And you gotta go all in, or you’re finished.
20. Rabbiting? I’ve never rabbited in my life! I’ve pussy-footed. I’ve cat-scratched. I’ve even kittycornered. But I don’t rabbit!
21. Don’t condescend, Mr. Wayne. You don’t know a thing about me. — Anne Hathaway, The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
22. That’s part of the rule. Never quit. Never let them see you’re afraid. Above all—never let them see you’re hurt. Never let them see you cry. Never.
23. Honey, I’m home! Oh, I forgot, I’m not married. — Michelle Pfeiffer, Batman Returns (1992)
24. Is this what it’s like to wear a white hat? To do right? Is that what Batman feels like? I don’t like it. I’m no good at it.
25. Show a man what he expects to see, and he won’t look beneath the surface.
26. Careful what you wish for. — Anne Hathaway, The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
27. My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men. — Anne Hathaway, The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
28. They may suspect me, but they’ll never see me. They may chase me, but they’ll never catch me. Never, never, ever catch me.
29. I’m a woman, I’m used to do things I don’t want to do.
30. But a kiss could be deadlier if you mean it. — Michelle Pfeiffer, Batman Returns (1992)
31. Oh my god. I get it. You’re insane, aren’t you?
32. The day I died was the day I started to live.
33. She’d taken home more bruises than usual, and the man she’d beaten to unconsciousness… not her problem.
34. Life would be so much easier if I didn’t have this conscience!
35. My world is all just shades of grey, Batman. That’s why you’ll never really understand me.
36. About as bad as it can be. And I get this feeling, you know? … Like it’s all coming together into something worse.
37. I would have thought you, of all people, would understand the importance of keeping these gangs under tight control. I’m going to make this work, Batman.
38. You are part of the night, just like me. We’re not afraid of the dark—we come alive in it… we’re thrilled by it.
39. Like the view? It’s the only thing you’ll be catching tonight.
40. I was everything they wanted me to be. I was never more beautiful. Never more powerful. And then I turned 40 and they threw me away.