Looking for best burger captions for Instagram? Below we’ve compiled a list of catchy and trendy burger captions that will suit your unique style and adorn your Instagram feed. Scroll down and select the best one so you can stand out from the crowd.
Burger Captions For Instagram
1. Fry day is the best day.
2. I’m sorry for what I said before I had my burger.
3. Say cheese (burger).
4. Will run for burgers.
5. The best weekends begin with a burger.
6. Did you know that a cold beef patty is called a brrger?
7. Ohhh .. Tasty .. Mmmm .. Oooo .. Yeaaahhhh ..
8. Ketchup is dripping down my face? I don’t care.
9. Work hard, be nice, and eat burgers.
10. Burgers cure what ails you.
11. When in doubt, eat a burger.
12. Burger today, gym tomorrow.
13. We followed our hearts and it led us to burgers.
14. Yes, I lift. Now ask me how many burgers I can lift.
15. How many workout sessions does one burger equal again?
16. You’re bun in a million.
17. I can haz cheezburger?
18. Burger on the brain.
19. Happiness between two buns.
20. Don’t be sad. We live in a reality where burgers exist.
21. It’s burger o’clock.
22. Bun voyage.
23. Paradise between two buns.
24. My brain screams exercise, but my heart whispers cheeseburger.
25. Extra cheese, extra happiness.
26. Eating like I mean it.
27. So…we meat again.
28. Life is too short to miss out on double cheeseburgers.
29. A burger without cheese is like a hug without a squeeze.
30. God bless all cows.
31. Nothing brings people together like good food.
32. It has lettuce and tomato…so a burger is basically a salad.
33. Life is like a burger, the more ingredients you add to it the tastier it becomes.
34. There’s food…and then there’s a burger.
35. I followed my heart and it led me to burgers.
36. Buns out, fun’s out.
37. Burger bae.
38. I work out because I love burgers.
39. Burgers… are you my soulmate?
40. Saying this is just a cheeseburger is like saying mona lisa is just a painting.
41. Best memories are created eating burgers with friends.
42. Burgers are my love language.
43. I’m into fitness..Fitness whole burger in my mouth.
44. Burger fan? I’m a fanatic.
45. Sometimes I thank god … for cheeseburgers.
46. Life is uncertain, eat burgers first.
47. Every day is cheeseburger day.
48. Now that is a tasty burger.
49. Extra cheese, please.
50. Cheeseburger in paradise.
51. All you need is love, but sometimes a burger break works wonders.
52. Always on a mission for the most perfect burger.
53. Burgers are my favorite food group.
54. We go together like a burger and fries.
55. Making memories, one burger at a time.
56. All you need is a good burger.
57. Don’t go bacon my heart.
58. Quarter pound? Half pound? Give me a whole pound.
60. Grill and chill.
61. Wind in my hair, smell of fries in the air.
62. Life is too short to eat veg burgers.
63. Problems come and go, but burgers are forever.
64. Just a cheeseburger; and yet .. Something so much more.
65. Bacon — it’s like meat candy.
66. Nice buns.
67. My body is starting to turn into a burger.
68. A balanced diet is a burger in each hand.
69. Following your heart will eventually lead you to burgers.
70. If I’m going to eat poorly, I’m going all the way.
71. A burger means a moment of uninterrupted peace.
72. Love at first bite.
73. A burger is not just a food, it’s an emotion for the foodies.
74. Yeah, I lift..This burger to my mouth.
75. Stacked, packed, and ready to attack.
76. Today is a good day to have a great burger.
77. There is always time for a burger.
78. Love is in the air, and it’s medium-rare.
79. Burger + bacon = perfect combo.
80. All age groups approve of this.
81. I love cows! Like where else would I get my burger from?
82. This is the one and only bun for me.
83. Late-night cravings solved.
84. I love you to the fridge and back.
85. /10, would smash.
86. Tomatoes grow up to be ketchup.
87. You had me at burgers.
88. Life is always better with a hamburger on hand.
89. In an unhealthy relationship with cheeseburgers.
90. You can’t spell “friends” without “fries”.
91. The only vegetables I eat are lettuce on a burger.
92. Putting on my stretchy pants for this burger.
93. Hamburgers belong in my stomach.
94. Today is cheat day.
95. My bun is done. Yay.
96. There’s no “we” in cheeseburger.
97. Burger love is true love.
98. I just don’t want to look back and think, ‘I could’ve eaten that.
99. Live, love, and eat burgers.
100. Come for the burger, stay for the fries.
101. Burger time is bonding time.
102. We don’t want none unless you got buns hun.
103. Dream as if you’ll live forever, eat burgers as if you’ll die today.
104. Who’s the burger boss?
105. When life throws you a burger, eat it.
106. Whoever invented the cheeseburger is a genius.
107. Let the burger party begin.
108. Our abc’s — always be cheesin’.
109. Weekend burger cures the workweek blues.
110. Nobody knew they needed a smartphone, an automobile, or even a cheeseburger from a drive-through window.
111. Check out this magnificent beast.
112. You did something today to deserve a burger.
113. Cheeseburgers are the reason why I exercise vigorously.
114. Body by burgers.
115. Be happy. Be yourself. If you can be a hamburger, then that’s even better.
116. Burger in hand, happiness in heart.
117. It doesn’t get tastier than this.
118. Ground beef between your teeth.
119. Burgers are the best stress buster.
120. Let’s be cheesy.
121. When life gives you a hamburger, you eat it without delay.