Whether you are trying to start a conversation with someone or just want to have some fun, pick up lines can add some fun to the experience. It helps you make a long-lasting impression on your fellow passengers and show them that you have a great sense of humour.
It will make your time on the Boat more enjoyable and may even help you start meaningful conversations and build relationships with someone you love.
So whether you are looking for a romantic way to start a conversation with the person you like or just want to make them smile, these hot and cheesy Boat pick up Lines will make an impression they won’t forget. So go ahead and impress with your smooth moves.
Boat Pick Up Lines
1. If you were a boat I would keep you in a garage.
2. I’d love to dock my boat in your harbor.
3. I got the blocks and leverage to move you tonight.
4. It’s the motion of the ocean not the size of the wave.
5. Girl, you want to see how I can harden up on demand?
6. Are You A Tug Boat? Because I want you to tug my large vessl.
7. I’ll put the wind in your sails if you raise my mast.
8. Your boat must be leaking. Need any holes bunged up?
9. Want to bounce my pole up?
10. Hey baby, are you a tsunami? Cause you can rock my boat all night long.
11. Wanna put your anchor in my harbor?
12. I’m good with a motorboat.
13. Are you a captain of a ship? Because I want to become the captain of our own destiny.
14. Are you a sailor? Because I can’t resist your call of the sea.
15. I’d rather pick you up in two (one, two) than a boat.
16. I will not get tired of sailing this boat until I reach you for you are my life.
17. Nice dock, mind if I park my boat in it?
18. Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do I need to sail past you again?
19. Girl, you so hot that I want to name my boat after you.
20. You can’t be crabby when you’re on a boat.
21. Good vibes happen on the tides.
22. Do you like it when It gets rough and high? Babe you know how to use the head.
23. Are you tired? Because you’ve been sailing through my mind all day.
24. If you were a sea, I’d love to be lost in you forever.
25. I’ve got something you can catch.
26. You got any wind? Because we are going places if you could blow my sails.
27. I always practice good seamanship.
28. Babe, time to sheet in and bare away.
29. Always yachts of fun with this crew.
30. Babe, with you, I don’t need to bring my paddle to your motorboat.
31. Are you a Sunfish? Because I’d like to find out how tight your cockpit is.
32. The waves in your eyes are making my heart capsize.
33. You so hot, you turn my dingy into a full sized yacht.
34. Girl, I’ve never been lost at sea, but you making me feel lost tonight.
35. Does your mom care that I’m in your boat?
36. Babe, I know how to leverage my paddle right into your waters.
37. Girl, I don’t have a boat. But I got better ride to get you to paradise.
38. Just a fish out of water
39. I got the boat. You got the harbor. What say we tie up for the night?
40. Are you the boat from finding nemo?
41. Babe, want to go for a ride on my big dinghy?
42. Hey baby, are you a tsunami? Because you can rock my boat all night long.
43. I might not have inches. But it’s not the size of the boat it’s the motion of the ocean.
44. I have a boat, if you could grab the bait.
45. Girl, you look like a safe place. I want to drop my anchor into your island.
46. Let’s just cruise and see where the waves go.
47. Excuse me, can you tell me if my boat shoes are, like, regulation?
48. When I see you my main sail rise.
49. I’m not much for boats. But I can see myself in a ship with you.
50. Girl, you look like a safe place. I want to drop my anchor on your island.
51. Because from the moment I saw you, I am lost.
52. Having yachts of fun with you.
53. Continue to row your boat until you come to the destination you desire.
54. I’m sorry, but this boat is a knot for a sail.
55. Let this boat be our shelter under the stars.
56. You don’t have a fishing pole and I am hooked.
57. I can’t stop sinking a boat you.
58. Home is where the boat is docked
59. Just like the boat, my heart swings back and forth to the oceans every time I see you.
60. Fishing has always been a dirty sport.
61. Ocean air, salty hair.
62. Have you ever driven a boat? Try to park it on my dock.
63. I only reel in fish that rock the boat.
64. Girl, as soon as you blow, this sail boat is going to sail.
65. Escaping all that ordinary that’s back on shore.
66. Do you boat? Would you be interested in a little row-mance between us?
67. Never enough vitamin sea puns to last me through the summer.
68. Are you a boat? Because I want to board you.
69. Girl, you could ride my boat of love any time.
70. We must row in whatever boat we find ourselves in.
71. You got the goods, babe I’d motor boat you any time.
72. The sea may be salty, but you’re the sweetest catch of the day.
73. Excuse me, can you tell me if my boat shoes are, like, regulated?
74. I know how to rub down the topsides and the bottom.
75. It’s aboat time we all made it out on the water
76. I only fish when the fish are biting.
77. I can show you how to row the boat
78. I like big buoys and I cannot lie.
79. Got a boat? The waves won’t be the only thing rocking you tonight.
80. Babe, with you, I don’t need to bring my paddle to your motorboat.
81. Hey babe, wanna check out my life jacket tan?
82. It’s going to be a long time with no sea.
83. Girl, you put the motorboat in your boat tank fuel.
84. Babe, my boat is going to show you the world.
85. Are you a sea storm? Because you’re making my heart rock.
86. Hello there, you should use your butt, not your back.
87. It’s not about the size of the boat, it’s about how you sail.
88. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran my boat into yours.
89. My dad has a drift boat.
90. If you want to please me, just get on a boat.
91. I’d love to get you in my gravy boat.
92. Girl, I want to wing you tonight.
93. Do you have a compass? Because I have lost in the sea of your eyes.
94. It’s not the size of the boat, but how fast it sinks.
95. Let’s sail away and live a life of adventures and romance.
96. You bring the boat and I’ll bring the bubbles.
97. I can show you how to row the boat.
98. Girl, I am a drifting boat until I met you. You give me meaning.
99. Are You A Tug Boat? Because, I want you to tug my large vessel.
100. Your boat has quite the catches.
101. What’s a nice buoy like you doing in a sea like this?
102. You call it a jet ski. I call it a boater-cycle.
103. Boat waves, sun rays, ain’t nothing like lake days.
104. I can’t stop sinking a boat into your waters.
105. Keep calm and boat on
106. Having a reel good time with my besties.
107. I’d love to get you in my gravy boat.
108. I got a nice ship, and I am not afraid to get down and wet tonight.
109. You can climb my mast anytime.
110. I can’t stop sinking a boat into your waters.
111. I only have extra large bait.
112. Want to go back to me ship and rock the boat?
113. It’s not the size of the boat, but how fast it sinks.