Wednesday Addams is a fictional character created by American cartoonist Charles Addams as the long-suffering but lovable daughter of Charles and Elisabeth Addams. She first appeared in the comic strip “The Addams Family” on October 17, 1938.
New Yorker Charles Addams created the Addams family as a satire of New York urbanites and their values during the Great Depression.
Wednesday has a dark sense of humor, and her looks are reminiscent of some other famous characters:
Here is the most famous Wednesday Addams quotes that are perfect for everyone to read and share with their friends and family.
11 Most Famous Wednesday Addams Quotes
1. “You sent us to camp. They made us sing.” ~ Wednesday Addams
2. “You might find a nice girl to be miserable with.” ~ Wednesday Addams
3. If I wanted to kill my husband, I’d do it, and I wouldn’t get caught. — Wednesday Addams
4. “This is the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of human events. Uncle Fester’s getting married.” ~ Wednesday Addams
5. “Don’t be a baby. I know what I’m doing. [She levels a crossbow.]” — Wednesday Addams
6. “Everyone knows it when you have a new baby, one of the other children has to die.” — Wednesday Addams
7. “Be afraid. Be very afraid.” ~ Wednesday Addams
8. “You severely underestimate my apathy.” ~ Wednesday Addams
9. “Your work is puerile and under-dramatized. You lack any sense of structure, character, and the Aristotelian unities.” ~ Wednesday Addams
10. “This is my costume. I’m a homicidal maniac. They look just like everybody else.” ~ Wednesday Addams
11. “Nobody gets out of the Bermuda Triangle, not even for a vacation. Everyone knows that.” ~ Wednesday Addams