Volunteering is a great way to make a difference in the world and to meet new people. But if you want to impress a guy or girl you like while on a volunteering mission, it can be hard cause you dont know what to say. But no worries, you can break the ice and start a conversation with these volunteers pick up lines that will make a connection with them as well as show them that you are confident, humorous, and have something interesting to say.
So go ahead and impress with your smooth moves that will make an impression to last long after your mission is over. Enjoy.
Volunteers Pick Up Lines
1. Is your name Google? Because you’ve got everything I’m searching for.
2. You’re eyes are like the sunset. Beautiful, inspiring… and hard to turn away from.
3. Damn, girl. If being sexy was a crime, you’d be taken to the ICC.
4. You must be a hurricane because you just swept me off my feet.
5. I thought robust started with an ‘r’. Why does mine start with ‘u’?
6. I hope you are CPR certified, because you just stopped my heart.
7. Are you looking for a volunteer? Because I am the Right Person for the Right Job.
8. When I’m not leading my group, I also volunteer at the abandoned old folks home.
9. Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
10. Do you like piñata parties and getting caught in the rain?
11. Your presence here is having a significant effect on me.
12. Can I borrow a micro-kiss? I promise I’ll give it right back with a lot of interest.
13. You’re so hot, I’m declaring you a crisis zone.
14. You’re so fine, I wish I could grow a whole field of you.
15. You must be tired because you’ve been running around the field all day.
16. From the bottom up and the top down, you got development in all the right places.
17. You look a lot like my next volunteer.
18. Don’t worry, baby. The safe word is “Kony.”
19. How do you spell your name? I want to make sure I have it spelled correctly on the registration form.
20. I hope you’re not a monk because I’d love to go Tibet with you.
21. Do you have foreign aid? Because I just fell into a poverty trap.
22. You must be a broom, ‘cause you swept me off my feet.
23. Your body is a wonderland that I’m gonna need security clearance to evaluate.
24. I lost my phone number, could I have yours on this volunteer registration card?
25. Can I be the reason you’re smiling tomorrow?
26. You must be a Red Cross volunteer because you just saved my life.
27. Are you a Measles Champion? Because you just eradicated all of my problems.
28. You don’t need a reason to help people.
29. Give your hands to serve and your hearts to love.
30. Are your parents bakers? Because you are a cutie pie.
31. If I had a lily for every thought I had of you, I would spend forever in my garden.
32. I am a Type O-negative. Your perfect match.
33. Do you know how I can volunteer with the Sunday School? I really love kids.
34. The only flaw in your entire body is your lips – they’re not touching mine.
35. Are you a volunteer? Because your existence gives me peace.
36. I’m sorry – I don’t know your name. Can I just call you mine?
37. In a field full of flowers, you are a perfect rose.
38. Hey, girl. I’m Mr. Human Right. Someone said you were looking for me?
39. Are you in Peace Corps? Because I love your patience and positive attitude.
40. Excuse me, I seem to have lost my heart. I think you must have it.
41. If you were a tear drop I would never cry for fear of losing you.
42. Are you an orphanage? Because I want to give your kids.
43. Do I know you? ‘Cause you look a lot like my next boyfriend.
44. I don’t need no Viagra to build my capacity. I’ve got you.
45. I am Type O-negative. Your perfect match.
46. Hey baby, I like my women like I like my anthropology. Thick and cultural.
47. Are you religious? Because you’re the answer to all my prayers.
48. Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koala-fications.
49. When God made you he was showing off.
50. Do you live in a corn field? Because I’m stalking you.
51. You don’t need to worry about my sustainability. I can go all night.
52. I hear there’s grant money out there for family planning. Let’s do a joint scoping mission.
53. Are you a beaver? Because damn.
54. Hey baby, you’re hitting all the right indicators. It’s time to take this to the field.
55. I think about you at least 50 times per diem.
56. Hey baby, come take a shower with me, so we can do some participatory M&E on our WASH practices.
57. I think there’s something in your eye… Oh wait, it’s just a sparkle.
58. I think the gaps between my fingers were meant for yours.
59. I’m no electrician but I can light up your day.
60. Are you a refugee? Because you must have fled from heaven.