Time is so precious, and it can never be replaced. And we are living in an era where we need to take it seriously. However, the time we have is finite, and we can’t get more of it, but there are ways to manage our time better and make the most of what we have.
We have all been there before when you’re trying to find time to get everything done, and your mind goes blank. This is why we need to take our time more seriously because it can be the difference between success and failure.
If we need to find a good way to make people laugh, Time puns are a great way to show your love and appreciation for someone. Below, we’ve compiled a list of Time puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. I’m holding ten watches. You could say I have a lot of time on my hands.
2. What happens when you pester a watch? It becomes ticked off.
3. If I wanted to have the time of my life, I would work in a clock shop.
4. I tried to eat a clock. It was time-consuming.
5. When do the best tennis players go to bed? Tennish!
6. What time do astronauts eat? Launch time!
7. I heard a great time travel joke tomorrow.
8. I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.
9. When is a tennis players favorite time? Tennish!
10. A belt with a watch is a waist of time.
11. I put an alarm clock in my shoe to ensure that my feet don’t fall asleep.
12. I can’t believe I got fired from the watch factory after all the extra hours I put in.
13. The clock was outside because it was in time out.
14. I can’t believe they fired me from the clock factory after all the extra hours I put in…
15. I was going to grow some herbs but I couldn’t find the thyme…
16. I was going to look for my lost watch, but I could never find the time.
17. Tomorrow I heard the funniest joke about time travel.
18. Whatever you do, don’t tick off the clock.
19. I was voted ‘Most likely to travel back in time, class of 2056’.
20. I measured a clock to find the beginning and end of time.
21. The only animal that understands time is a watch dog.
22. What’s another name for a clock that’s on the moon? A lunar tick.
23. The clock got in trouble because it was tocking too much.
24. My grandfather’s clock is also called an old timer.
25. It’s about time they made a movie about clocks.
26. I used a timer for the first time. It alarmed me.
27. I just got a 24-hour clock yesterday, and it broke. It only lasted a day.
28. The girl was voted “Most likely to travel back in time” by her class of 2056.
29. The clock wasn’t working. It needed a hand.
30. I worked at a clock factory a few years back. It was the time of my life.
31. What time should you go to the dentist? Tooth-hurty.
32. My favorite herb is time.
33. Hour you doing?
34. I got a clock book. It’s about time.
35. I threw my clock to see time fly.
36. I sat on a clock to be on time.
37. You can tell that a clock is hungry if it goes back four seconds.
38. I say, they’re finally making a movie about clocks. It’s about time.
39. My boss asked me to work overtime. So, I put a clock under my desk.
40. The man across the street is always sitting on his clock. He says he wanted to be on time.
41. A man I know tried to make a belt out of watches. It was a waist of time.
42. Yesterday I bought six watches. You could say I have a lot of time on my hands.
43. The most popular time to go to the dentist is tooth-hurty.
44. Why do so many people smash their clocks? To kill time.
45. Choco-late is never on time.
46. Our dog is called Rolex. He’s a watch dog.
47. I keep meaning to look for my missing watch but I can never find the time.
48. I tried to make a belt out of watches, but it was a waist of time
49. The wristwatch didn’t believe the story the clock was telling it. It was second hand information.
50. They’re finally making a movie called clocks. It’s about time.
51. What bugs are always found in old clocks? Ticks.
52. I held my wristwatch up to the mirror. It was time for reflection.
53. You can’t trust a watch with your secrets because time will tell.
54. A thief stole a clock at 10:10, and the police said, “hands up.”
55. What’s a good time to step out for a bathroom break? Poo-thirty!
56. We call our dog Rolex, since he’s a watchdog.
57. What would a clock be if it didn’t have any numbers? Timeless!
58. I was running late, so I bought a clock to buy time.
59. Do hungry time-travellers ever go back four seconds
60. Scientists put a watch in a beaker to find a timely solution.
61. I always take my watch off before sharing a secret. Because time will tell.