Somewhere you want to make a lasting impression on someone you like, right? But if you dont know how to break the ice and start a conversation, dont worry. We have it here for you. We have created these best space pick up lines that are humorous, clever, and memorable enough to impress your crush and be funny to say in an awkward situation.
Now is a perfect time to show your wit and charm and impress that person with your smooth moves. Enjoy.
Space Pick Up Lines
1. Even at endless space, I’d still find you baby in the ocean of void.
2. With you, I do not think I will ever need space.
3. My spaceship is ready. Wanna ride?
4. Your heart is a black hole. I want to find out a way not to be sucked in.
5. If I were space, you would be the sun and center of my universe.
6. You must be the North Star because the light around you guided me here.
7. Let’s recreate the Big Bang by occupying the same space at the same time.
8. How about I land my space shuttle in your International Space Station?
9. Nice ass-teroid.
10. Girl, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
11. Space Mountain is open for the night, and I’ll give you a free ride.
12. You must be a Magnetar because I feel a strong magnetism between us.
13. The moon looks nice tonight, like your face.
14. Girl, there is always an empty space in my mind for you.
15. If you are a heavenly body, I want you to be the center of my entire universe.
16. Girl, you are deep space fine.
17. Call me space. Do you need me?
18. Girl, you could ride me through any space and time.
19. There will only be 7 planets left after I destroy Uranus.
20. I can’t promise you the moon and stars, but I can promise you Mars.
21. If a star fell every time I thought of you, the sky would be dark at night.
22. Give this hog some space, and it will be a healthy beast up for your pure satisfaction.
23. Is it a full moon? Because I feel a tidal pull toward your heavenly body.
24. Even the most powerful storms of Jupiter couldn’t keep me from you.
25. When this planet is invaded by the aliens, I’d still hold your hand. Don’t second guess that.
26. I want to dance with you like a cool ballerina at the edge of the galaxy for the rest of our lives.
27. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
28. Are you the moon? Because even when it’s dark, you still seem to shine.
29. Too little space, too little sleep, too little time. With you?
30. If you were a black hole, I would willingly lose myself in you.
31. You’re hot. You must be the reason for global warming.
32. You’d better call me William Herschel because I’m gonna discover Uranus.
33. Are we in space? Because I orbit around you every waking moment.
34. Baby, are you made up of dark matter? Because you’re indescribable.
35. Buckle up. It is time for re-entry.
36. Your smile is like a supernova. Brighter than anything in the universe.
37. Is your name Houston? Because you seem to be guiding my rover.
38. I wish I were your integral so I could fill the space beneath your curves
39. Woah. What’s the name of THIS out-of-this-world body?
40. Is that a rocket ship in your pants or are you just happy to see me.
41. Girl, how’d you like to recreate the Big Bang?
42. Girl, you’re like a white dwarf star, extremely hot but not very bright.
43. I think I might become an astronomer because I’m very fascinated with Uranus
44. Of all the Stars in all the Galaxy, you had to hitch your planet to mine.
45. I think you might be a star because I can’t stop orbiting around you.
46. I wish I were Castiel so I could have everything in your personal space.
47. Mind if my comet enters your solar system?
48. Are you deep space? Because you are vacuuming my breath away.
49. What do you say we observe each other through naked eyes?
50. Wanna go explore some celestial bodies together?
51. Are you a space pirate? Because your booty is out of this world.
52. You are my spaceship where we can control our urges to fly together to our blissful world.
53. We should fly to the world with our smiles and give our great love to the heart of the universe.
54. Your beauty is a singularity. The force of attraction between us is so powerful.
55. I need three things: The sun for the day, The moon for the night, and you for my whole life.
56. Starlight, Starbright, why don’t you come home with me tonight.
57. Girl you make my telescope expand.
58. Is there a wormhole that will always take me directly to where you are?
59. You radiate in the shortest wavelengths I’ve ever encountered.
60. Are you wearing space pants? Because your ass is not of this world.
61. Girl, you make my telescope expand.
62. Girl, you make my rover raise its mast into a vertical position.
63. You’re so attractive, the gravitational disturbance is causing my galactic center to elongate.
64. I’ve never seen stars as beautiful as your eyes.
65. Girl, I’m not just going to show you the world, I’ll show you the universe.
66. Are you an international space station? Because I want to refill you with my space shuttle.
67. I wish I was just empty space, then I could fill everything with your curves.
68. Forget about traveling to space. I want to travel to your ass instead.
69. Would you allow me to experience what’s beyond your Event Horizon?
70. You must be Saturn Because I feel attracted to you even when I’m a million miles away.
71. Girl. Let me orbit around that ass.
72. The universe must revolve around you because your gravitational forces are banging.
73. Girl, you must be blue because you’re the hottest star around right now.
74. You could ride my space shuttle to heavenly space any time.
75. If you think a meteor is hard, you should see what you are doing to my missile.
76. Are you space? Because I want to beam my particles through you.
77. Ever wonder what’s happening under Orion’s belt?
78. Your beauty is so vast. It is comparable to the universe itself, baby.
79. Baby, mind if i send my probe into your wormhole?
80. Hey. Your face is like a moon. Always glowing.
81. I wish I was an angel because then I could get inside your personal space.
82. A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
83. Baby, you caught my curiosity. Mind if I explore you a little?
84. I’m an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus.
85. Are you from space? Because you are one beautiful celestial body.
86. Baby, wanna witness a gamma ray burst?
87. Kiss me. Let me taste your sweet lips before the asteroid destroys the earth
88. Do you work for NASA? Because you’re out of this world.
89. Are you space? Because I want to share my personal space with you.
90. How does it feel to be the only star in the sky?
91. You can observe my heavenly body tonight, baby. I promise I do not mind.
92. Are you space? Because I could stare into you all day long.
93. Girl, I want to fit perfectly into your empty space in your heart and you know what.
94. Do you know why U and I is apart in the alphabet? Because I want you to have your space.
95. Every time I look at you, I feel like an astronaut. Your beauty makes me float.
96. In space, no one can hear us scream.
97. Do you also feel the strong gravitational pull of my bed?
98. Are you an alien? Because you abducted my heart long ago.
99. You are my space odyssey and the rocket ship in my life full of asteroids and gaseous planets.
100. Baby, how many Gamma-ray bursts can your Milky Way take?
101. Are you from Mars? ‘Cuz I wanna explore you with curiosity.
102. I wonder what our kids would look like.
103. Girl, are you the sun? Because you’re the center of my universe.
104. My D**k is a space shuttle. Permission to cum in your ass-atmosphere?
105. Girl, you’re like a black hole; you just suck men up.
106. I wish half of the stars in the sky would shine as brightly as your eyes.
107. Your eyes glow just like the twin suns on my home planet.
108. I must be the sun, and you must be earth, cause the closer we get, the hotter you become.
109. Babe are you from outer space? Because your legs are out of this world.
110. Are you a black hole in my otherwise void life? Because you keep pulling me in.
111. Who took the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes?
112. Are you an exoplanet? Because I’m bad at astronomy and pick up lines.
113. Did you fall from space? Because I want to populate the earth with you.
114. You can count on the stars, but you can’t ever count on how much I miss you.
115. How do I know you’re not Photoshopped or CGI?
116. You are hot like a perfect star baby, mind if I enter your Goldilocks Zone?
117. After tonight, there will only be seven planets in solar space. Because I will smash Uranus.
118. I don’t want just to observe your body through my naked eyes. I want to experience it too.