Sheep are an essential part of many cultures and a staple in the agricultural industry. They are docile and easy to handle. With fluffy coats and shrunken heads, they are an animal that belongs to the family called ovine.
Sheep are playful animals. They love to play with their friends, family, and even strangers. Below, we’ve compiled a list of Sheep puns that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
Best Sheep Puns
1. That sheep has sailed.
2. What do you call a dancing sheep? A baa-lerina.
3. Wool you be my valentine?.
4. Happy Birthday to ewe.
5. What do you call a sheep covered in chocolate? A chocolate baa.
6. What do you call an old sheep? Pasture prime.
7. The sheep of things to come.
8. Who is a sheep’s favourite singer? Britney Shears.
9. Don’t wool them out.
10. Why wasn’t the Mama ewe upset when her lamb broke a lamp? Accidents wool happen.
11. All sheeps and sizes.
12. You herd it here first.
13. That was a sheep shot.
14. To the beach, sheep wear baa-kinis.
15. What did the sheep parent say to the lamb? “It’s pasture bedtime!”.
16. I saw it on EweTube.
17. Torn lamb from lamb.
18. Sheep up or ship out.
19. What do you call a rumor among sheep? Herd it through the grapevine.
20. I’ll always be there for ewe.
21. Shear up baby, Everything wool be alright.
22. Between ewe and me.
23. I want a candy baa.
24. A well-dressed sheep is g-lamb-orous.
25. What instrument do a pair of sheep play? A two-baa.
26. Time wool tell.
27. What did the ram captain say when his boat hit an iceberg? “Abandon sheep!”.
28. What’s the sheep’s motto? All’s wool that ends wool.
29. Wouldn’t ewe know it.
30. What’s a sheep’s favorite car? A Lamborghini.
31. Accidents wool happen.
32. Go out on a lamb.
33. Why are sheep bad drivers? Because they’re always making ewe turns.
34. A dancing sheep is a baa-llerina.
35. What do you call a miserly sheep? A sheepskate.
36. I’m here for some sheep thrills.
37. How do sheep greet each other? “Hay, how’s it going?”
38. Where do sheep get their wool cut? The baa-baa shop.
39. Shear up, darling. Everything will be alright.
40. What’s a sheep’s favorite type of restaurant? A hole in the wool.
41. My goal is to get in sheep this year.
42. What’s a sheep’s fave snack? A baaanana.
43. Where do sheep get their wool cut? At the baa-baa.
44. Baby don’t herd me.
45. What music do sheep like? Lady Baa Baa and Ed Shearan.
46. What’s a sheep without any legs? A cloud.
47. What do you get when you cross a sheep and a rhino? A ewenicorn.
48. What do you call a sheep with no legs? A cloud.
49. Go down with the sheep.
50. How to sheep say “Merry Christmas” in Mexico? Fleece Navidad.
51. What do you call 100 sheep rolling down a hill? A lamb-slide.
52. Wool always be friends.
53. I’m here for ewe.
54. There’s free sheep-ing.
55. A flock of sheep suddenly surrounded me. It was a lambush.
56. Ram the point home.
57. What do you call a Greek sheep? Fleecius.
58. We must abandon sheep.
59. What is a sheep’s favorite film? Rambo.
60. How do you greet a sheep on Christmas? Merry Christmas to ewe.
61. What’s a sheep’s favourite magical creature? A ewe-nicorn.
62. It’s a hole in the wool spot.
63. You’re un-baa-lievable.
64. It’s pasture bedtime.
65. I’m going to ride the space-sheep.
66. What do you call a lamb that does karate? Lamp-chop.
67. Which one is sheep-er?.
68. Where do sheep go on holiday? To the Baaaahamas.
69. What’s a sheep’s favourite newspaper? The Wool Street Journal.
70. Where do sheep go to watch funny videos? Ewe Tube.
71. All’s wool that end’s wool.
72. Ewe are one in a million.
73. You’re wooly awesome.
74. What do you call a sheep covered in chocolate? A candy baa.
75. What do you get when you cross a sheep and a bee? Abahhhhumbug.
76. What do you get if you mix a sheep with a kangaroo? A woolly jumper.
77. What’s a French sheep’s favorite holiday? Baastille Day.
78. What the flock.
79. Abandon sheep.
80. What kind of dance do sheep specialize in? Baallet.
81. Baby, don’t herd me.
82. Why was the lamb hiding from everyone? It was feeling sheepish.
83. Where do lambs take a bath? In the baaaa-th tub.
84. I will always love ewe.