Looking for the best senior year Instagram captions? Below we’ve compiled a list of catchy and trendy senior year captions that will suit your unique style and adorn your Instagram feed. Scroll down to choose the best and stand out from the crowd.
Senior Year Instagram Captions
1. Last chance to date me in high school.
2. Already forgot everything.
3. Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
4. In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.
5. Life goes by too fast to worry about what other people think.
6. I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.
7. Bring on the classes, football games, and adventures.
8. Growing up, but not growing apart.
9. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the best.
10. Senior year….don’t blink.
11. Senior Sunday never looked better.
12. Life is a journey, not a destination.
13. I never knew how much I’d miss this place.
14. Be yourself, because everyone else is already taken.
15. My senior year friends are just the best. I’ll miss you all.
16. I am 100% certain that I am 0% sure of what I’m going to do.
17. Excited to see what the future holds.
18. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
19. Don’t be like the rest of them, darling.
20. Every ending is a new beginning.
21. Making the most of every moment.
22. Last first day of high school.
23. It’s official: I’m soon too cool for school.
24. Chasing dreams, not grades.
25. Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear Future, I’m ready.
26. Just gonna wing it.
27. May your cap fly as high as your dreams.
28. None of my assignments are done, but I sure am.
29. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
30. I’m not short, I’m fun-sized.
31. Living in a constant state of senioritis.
32. To graduate would be an awfully big adventure.
33. The one where I graduate.
34. If you’re reading this, it’s my senior year.
35. You can’t move forward without giving a nod to your past.
36. Forever grateful for this journey.
37. This is the beginning of anything you want.
38. It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday.
39. Senior year coming at me fast.
40. Is it too late to be a freshman again?
41. Ok, so now someone please explain taxes.
42. Only you can control your future.
43. Hey Siri, how many days until graduation?
44. ___days until I walk across that stage.
45. I’m not just surviving senior year, I’m thriving.
46. Alexa, skip to graduation.
47. Beautifully in over my head.
48. The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.
49. This is the part where you find out who you are.
50. The one where I’m close to being done.
51. If movies have taught me anything, now the real fun starts.
52. I can’t believe it’s already senior year.
53. You get to decide the legacy that you leave.
54. Well, that was easy!” — no one ever.
55. Mentally done with school.
56. Goodbye junior year. Hello, senior year.
57. Making memories that will last a lifetime.
58. Living for the memories, not the likes.
59. I still have no idea what I’m doing.
60. My last first day of high school.
61. You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone.
62. The best is yet to come.
63. Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
64. Wait, I passed?
65. That escalated quickly.
66. Our lives are made up entirely of our choices.
67. I wish I could read this next chapter of my life twice.
68. Appreciating every little moment.
69. What feels like the end is often the beginning.
70. Still with my Day Ones.
71. From freshmen to seniors, we made it.
72. Time to take life by the horns.
73. Here’s to the best four years of my life.
74. I can’t believe I am almost done with high school.
75. This wasn’t like High School Musical at all.
76. Thankful for everything, except homework.
77. Senior year. New friends, new faces, new places.
78. Just because you graduate, doesn’t mean the learning has to stop.
79. Finally at the top of the food chain.
80. Does this smile make me look like a senior?
81. The last chapter in our high school story.
82. It’s the final countdown.
83. We remember all the times we shared together.
84. Why be a senior when you can be a señorita?
85. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
86. Peace out!.
87. I’d like to thank coffee for getting me to this point.
88. Excuse me while I grab my hire me” sign.
89. Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.
90. Life is a party, dress like it.
91. You can’t be sad when you’re holding a cupcake.
92. I’m gonna wing it.
93. We came, we saw, we conquered.
94. I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
95. It’s not goodbye, it’s see you later.
96. One day or day one. You decide.
97. The countdown to graduation is on.
98. Not just a senior, but a survivor.
99. Own who you are.
100. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
101. Senioritis is real.
102. I don’t know where I’m going but I’m on my way.
103. Senior year? More like senior tears.
104. It’s my first last day and I couldn’t be more excited!