When it comes to impressing someone you like, psychology pick up lines are one of the most effective in this job. Yes, you read it right Psychology has the power to influence how people perceive and interact with each other. It can attract someone, build relationships, and even manipulate people.
By understanding the psychological principles behind these pick up lines, you can increase your chances of success when trying to win someone’s heart.
Whether you are looking for a romantic way to start a conversation with the person you like or just want to make them smile, these hot and cheesy psychology pick up lines will make an impression that they won’t forget. So go ahead and impress with your smooth moves.
Psychology Pick Up Lines
1. I think we have a reciprocal liking, your charm matches my intellect.
2. Who’s your daddy? Do I remind you of him?
3. You’re the hottest girl I’ve seen in the last three minutes.
4. Are you Broca’s Aphasia? Because you leave me speechless.
5. My love for you is bigger than pizza.
6. Don’t smile at me like that or I’ll kiss you right now.
7. You remind me of a beautiful sunset.
8. I’m not feeling myself today, may I feel you?
9. When I am around you, my neurotransmitters go haywire.
10. I have a slight OCD care to be my obsession?
11. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I refresh my Tinder profile?
12. You have nice eyes.
13. You remind me of my mom.
14. Are we in an experiment? Because our chemistry is palpable.
15. I think I’ve just been classically conditioned by your beauty.
16. Hey, I got a new alarm clock. We can use it to wake us up tomorrow.
17. Were you conditioned in my operant chamber, because you trigger my positive reinforcement.
18. Baby you’re like an independent variable the way you enlarge my bar graph.
19. You must be Pavlov, because every time I hear your name, I salivate.
20. Ever heard of oxytocin? Cause when I’m around you, I seem to release a lot of it.
21. You are the axon to my neuron, the impulse to my thought.
22. You must have the angular gyrus, cause you’ve entered all my perspectives.
23. Let’s just skip the prisoners’ dilemma, you and me are better off together.
24. You’re into threesomes? Great, because I’ve got split personality.
25. Funny… You look exactly like the mother of my future children.
26. Is your name chocolate, bc you make my seratonin levels rise and give me a sense of pleasure.
27. Your beauty triggers in me a natural dopamine release.
28. Hey girl can I get your number in my Long Term memory?
29. Girl I’ve got some allostatic load for you right here.
30. Do come lay on my couch… With me.
31. We must have a twin study, because we are perfect for each other.
32. Are you real, or are you a delusion? Either way, you’re really hot.
33. I see something special in you.
34. You make my dopamine levels go all silly.
35. Are you an attitude evaluator because you light up my affective domain like nobody else.
36. Is your name Serotonin? Because you make me feel good.
37. Damn girl! You must be ovulating!
38. My love for you is like my projectile motion calculations; it’s always increasing.
39. Are you an extrovert? Because I feel an observable attraction between us.
40. I know we have chemistry, but I believe we also have physics and biology.
41. Wanna come back to my place and do something you’ll repress later?
42. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but penguins can fly.
43. Are you a psychologist? Because you’ve filled the psychological need I didn’t know I had.
44. My love for you is like an unreinforced stimulus; it just keeps getting stronger.
45. It’s cool that I approached you. Now I don’t have to stalk you anymore.
46. I don’t need a psychologist to tell me I am crazy about you.
47. If you were a drug you’d be a stimulant because you make my heart beat faster.
48. Baby, do I remember you from my dreams, or is that just a false memory?
49. I think your first name goes well with my last name.
50. Are you a cognitive therapist? Because you’ve been restructuring my thoughts.
51. Let me show you a relaxation technique not used for systematic desensitization.
52. I feel like having breakfast with you – so you’ll come to my place tonight?
53. Are you a cognitive dissonance? Because you’re making me rethink my single status.
54. I must be experiencing cognitive bias because all I see is you.
55. When you fell from heaven, did it leave you with any lasting emotional scars?
56. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by your visual field again?
57. Dayum girl you give me some physiological arousal.
58. Are you a psychologist? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
59. Are you a neurotransmitter? Because you certainly stimulate my synaptic activities.
60. Do I need a heuristic approach to understand how you affect my brain?
61. Girl, I know you’re studying psychology, but I would love to study you.
62. Just like the split-brain experiment, I can’t seem to function without you.
63. Are you a psychologist? Because you’ve truly understood my heart’s deepest desires.
64. Are you a trance state? Because every time I look into your eyes, I’m hypnotized.
65. Are you a psychologist? Because I can’t really figure myself out when I’m around you.
66. Baby you’re so fine my brain is changing structure just to process it.
67. Are you the subject of my dopamine study? Because my happiness increases every time I’m around you.
68. Are we both neurons? Because there seems to be a strong connection between us.
69. Are you happy to see me, or is that just a defense mechanism?
70. If you cross me again, I’ll kiss you like there’s no tomorrow.
71. My heart for you is like a synapse, electrically wired to beat for you.
72. Even when I can’t see you face-to-face, you are always in my visuospatial sketchpad.
73. You come here often? No? Me neither. Want to get together?
74. Forget self-care. I’m here to make it all better.
75. If you texted me every time I thought of you, you’d be blowing up my phone.
76. You invoke more reaction from me than a simple Pavlovian response.
77. Actually, you can already text your friends that you have found the right guy.
78. Are you a cognitive psychologist? Because you change the way I think.
79. You make my heart race.
80. Is it the cocktail party effect, or is your voice the only one I want to listen to?
81. Am I experiencing sensory overload or are you just that breathtaking?
82. You’re like a wildflower, just blowing in the wind.
83. Are you broca’s aphasia? Because you leave me speechless.
84. Just like a positive correlation, the more I see you, the more I fall for you.
85. Do you believe in the Law of Proximity? Because I feel we’re getting close.
86. Stylish and elegant outfit, unfortunately a bit too much make-up.
87. I only want what’s best for you – me!
88. I’m not feeling myself today, can I feel you?
89. I must be Sigmund Freud, because I can’t stop analyzing my feelings for you.
90. I’ll be a prisoner, you be a guard. Abuse me.
91. Stick your finger in my coffee, there’s no sugar in it.
92. You must have used reverse psychology on me because I can’t stop thinking about you.
93. I’m definitely conditioned to be attracted to you.
94. Girl, I know you’re studying psychology, but I would love to study you.
95. Are you a significant stimulus? Because you are producing a strong response in me.
96. You must be Pavlov, because every time I see your messages, I smile.
97. I must have a neurodegenerative disease because I’ve forgotten your number cutie.
98. I’ve got a great psychoanalysis couch back home, care to try it out?
99. Are you Phineas Gage? Because I lost my mind for you.