Meeting someone in a post office you find attractive can be exciting, but if you want to impress them with your charm and wit, then it’s a hard job to find the right words. But not now. If you’re going to break the ice and start a conversation while waiting in line, then these post office pick up lines will show your humour and creativity.
Not only will these lines make your conversation exciting way but they also leave a lasting impression on them. So go ahead and easily flirt your way into their heart. Enjoy.
Post Office Pick Up Lines
1. Do you know if there’s a post office nearby, because I’d ship us.
2. Hey girl, can I rent you a PO box next to mine so we can be neighbors?
3. I don’t work at the post office… but I’ll inspect your package.
4. We would go great together like envelope and letter.
5. My feeling for you is like the forever stamps – permanent and never changing.
6. I’m just like the post office: Neither snow nor rain will keep me from getting to you.
7. Is that a tracking number? How about a phone number?
8. I need to stop by the post office for a second to change my address to your heart.
9. I just want you to know: if we hit it off tonight, I still have plenty of time to cancel my mail-order bride.
10. I was going through your mails and thought maybe we could be together.
11. Do you have a tracking number? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
12. Gooding I have a tracking number, because I am lost without you.
13. That’s a nice uniform; I bet it would look even better in a pile on my bedroom floor.
14. I hope it rains everyday, so I can bring the package and mails to your front door and hand deliver.
15. I hope you have a big box, because I’m stuffing this oversized package in it.
16. The post office may be closed, but I’ll still deliver my package inside you.
17. I tried to send you something sexy last night but the mail man told me to get out of the mailbox.
18. Do you work for the post office? I thought I saw you checking out my package.
19. Do you want to go to the post office with me? We can stand in line and chat for hours.
20. Do you work for the post office? Because I could have swon you were checking out my package.
21. I want to spend my time with you like how mailman delivers the mails – taking my sweet time.
22. Wanna play post office? You be the stamp and I’ll lick you.
23. Excuse me, could you please tell me where the Post Office is?
24. Buy a pack of love stamps and say, “Guess they customized these for us.”
25. Are you a package? Because I want to track you down and bring you home with me.
26. Are you a postage stamp? Let me lick ya before I stick ya.
27. Ask her if she likes overnight packages from interesting men.
28. They call me the mailman, because I always deliver.
29. Are you a mail man? Because I want to chase you around a bite you like my dog.
30. If I told you I work for the post office, would you let me handle your package?