Here we’ve compiled the list of best and most positive affirmations on Patience that will help you stay motivated during difficult times and build a strong foundation to focus on what matters, not what life throws at us.
Affirmations on Patience
1. Patience keeps me peaceful.
2. I am always patient with myself.
3. My patience is an attribute.
4. Patience comes easily to me.
5. I am not in a rush.
6. I’ve mastered the art of always being in control of myself.
7. I can endure trials because I know this will make me stronger.
8. I am in harmony with everyone around me.
9. I have an exceptional patience level.
10. Nobody in this world can force me to lose patience.
11. I listen to others with patience.
12. I have all I need in this moment.
13. There is no rush.
14. I take breaks when I need to.
15. I feel relaxation throughout my whole body.
16. I have more patience than I know.
17. I trust the universe’s timing.
18. Patience is my middle name today.
19. I do not need to be in control .
20. I relax and enjoy the journey I am on.
21. I am more patient and tolerant of my boss.
22. I am patient with results.
23. I am patient with my lack of patience.
24. I am patient with myself and others today.
25. It’s all just a test, it doesn’t matter if you failed.
26. I now have the patience I’ve admired in others.
27. I know no one who is more patient than me.
28. As I breathe, I take space.
29. I treat others with patience and respect.
30. I have more patience than I thought.
31. I have patience with myself.
32. I possess deep patience.
33. I listen with patience and love.
34. Everything happens at the right time.
35. I am thankful for my ability to wait patiently.
36. I am becoming a very patient person.
37. Sometimes I’m anxious, and that’s OK—it’s just temporary.
38. I should be called Mr. Patience.
39. Every decision I make is the right one for me.
40. I feel blessed to be born with soo much patience.
41. I have much patience and understanding.
42. I breathe in stillness and peace and breathe out anxiety.
43. I let my children be who they are.
44. I am tolerant and flexible.
45. I can overcome every obstacle in my life patiently.
46. I am happier when I am patient .
47. I am more patient than I have ever been before.
48. I pause to take a deep breath.
49. I am proud of how much my patience has grown.
50. My life is working out perfectly.
51. The universe always has my back.
52. I feel at ease while waiting.
53. I overcome impatience every day.
54. I can patiently wait for the results to appear in life.
55. I’m going to take my time. Life is a journey, not a race.
56. I am refreshed by my children`s playful spirit.
57. I am a good listener.
58. It’s not what happens to us, but how we respond to it.
59. Today I stay patient through all things.
60. I focus on my breath.
61. I will not rush anything.
62. I respond gently and patiently.
63. I am as patient as a turtle.
64. I have learned how to be at ease while waiting.
65. I have plenty of time; there is no need to rush.
66. I am patient with my healing.
67. I am patient with everyone around me.
68. I pause to listen.
69. I am calm and composed.
70. Everything will work out for me and those I love.
71. I am in control of my thoughts.
72. I will use this time to reflect on myself.
73. I feel content to wait.
74. I am overcoming the impatience with my job.
75. I am patient beyond measure.
76. I am patience personified.
77. My patience makes me calm.
78. I breathe in and out.
79. I have patience with the people around me.
80. Patience leads to peace.
81. I allow things to fall in place in my life.
82. All good things are coming to me.
83. I am patient with my challenges.
84. My patience is growing more every day.
85. I am joyful and content with my progress.
86. I release the need for control.
87. Let go of your worries and fears.
88. My patience leads me to trust in the future.
89. I take care of myself and my life no matter what.
90. Patience is a skill I can learn through practice.
91. I am a safe space for others.
92. I choose not to stress out about unnecessary things.
93. I can wait for someone special to enter my life.
94. My patience level is increasing day by day.
95. I have the patience to spare.
96. I relax and enjoy the journey.
97. I am a naturally patient person.
98. I gently release all my expectations.
99. I am a tolerant and forgiving person.
100. Patience is strength and I am strong.
101. I am patient at all times.
102. I have all the patience in the world.
103. I do my best to keep my cool.
104. The Universe has divine timing.
105. I trust in divine timing.
106. Life is easier as I become more patient.
107. Everything is happening as it should.
108. I gently release expectations.
109. I can control my thoughts more and more every day.
110. I am patient with others.
111. Patience and I are good friends.
112. In this fast-paced society, I am happy with going slow.
113. I am adaptable and tolerant.
114. I honor the time it takes for everything to manifest.
115. I am patient and I am proud of myself.
116. I take the time to concentrate.
117. I am patient with myself.
118. Today I choose patience.
119. I am stronger than I know.
120. The seas are calm and I am drifting happily.
121. I trust that everything will happen in its own time.
122. I am filled with patience and peace.
123. Everything will fall into place in its own time.
124. It feels good to be calm and relaxed.
125. I am bigger than my fears.
126. Every part of my body feels relaxed today.
127. My patience is wearing thick.
128. I appreciate the patience of others today.
129. I breathe in love and patience.
130. The process is just as important as the outcome.
131. I am thankful for this present moment.
132. Sometimes it’s hard to be patient and it’s okay.
133. Patience comes naturally to me.
134. Everything happens for a reason.
135. While I am waiting, I practice calmness.
136. I find the time to be patient today.
137. I am patient with my thoughts, feelings, and desires.
138. I am focused on calmness.
139. I have total control over my patience.
140. You’re not in a hurry.
141. I am more patient with my colleagues.
142. I can easily cultivate more and more patience in myself.
143. I am patient and calm.
144. I trust the Universe’s timing.
145. I am patient through the good times.
146. I am in no rush to get anywhere.
147. I give myself time to achieve my goals.
148. I let go of expectations and anxiety.
149. I am full of patience and peace.
150. I am patient with myself when I get stuck.