Here we’ve compiled the best and most positive mirror affirmations to help you develop a positive mindset and a more self-confident attitude.
1. I am thankful for my life.
2. I enjoy my body.
3. I choose to focus on what I can control.
4. I see and appreciate myself.
5. I am a good mom, even as I work to be better.
6. I handle stress effortlessly.
7. All that I do is to serve my family.
8. I feel powerful.
9. My home is full of love and joy.
10. I deserve love and care, too.
11. I expect great things.
12. Struggles are only temporary.
13. I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
14. I embrace the present moment.
15. I don’t let others discourage me from my goals.
16. Every part of me is good.
17. My baby trusts me.
18. I am intelligent.
19. Every day I’m getting stronger and stronger.
20. I make excellent decisions.
21. I am strong, capable, and full of love.
22. I radiate grace, confidence, and care.
23. I let go of my fears, anxieties, and negative thoughts.
24. Being a mother has shown me how strong I am.
25. My life is necessary.
26. All my feelings are valid.
27. I will play with my children today.
28. I am important in the lives of my children.
29. I am a miracle. My baby is a miracle.
30. I enjoy all the sensations of my body.
31. I’m doing an amazing job.
32. There is peace and love in my home, even in the midst of chaos.
33. I have all I need to be happy.
34. I am my children’s safe space.
35. My life is an adventure.
36. I can make the mundane, magical.
37. Everything is going to be okay.
38. I make good choices.
39. I welcome myself.
40. I work hard to support my family.
41. I will put on my oxygen mask first.
42. The world is a wonderful place.
43. My love and connection helps my child above all else.
44. I can manage anything.
45. I am a badass mom.
46. I have all it takes to be successful and confident.
47. I get better and better each day.
48. I am alive in the world.
49. I show compassion to others and myself.
50. At this moment, I am at peace.
51. My children trust me beyond measure.
52. I am safe.
53. Motherhood reveals my strengths to me.
54. My flaws are a beautiful part of me.
55. I am beautiful.
56. I make time for myself.
57. I trust my maternal intuition.
58. I am excited for my future.
59. I will not compare myself to other moms.
60. Anything is possible for me.
61. My love for my children is unconditional.
62. I’m going to take the best decisions and move forward.
63. When I look at myself, I see strength.
64. I will lead my children using great examples.
65. I welcome the day with love, gratitude and peace.
66. I deserve to care for myself too.
67. I feel calm under pressure.
68. I learn from the past.
69. I am full of energy and hope.
70. I am unique.
71. I have a beautiful mothering body.
72. I show my kids how to love others by loving them.
73. My instincts are good.
74. I am calm when surrounded by chaos.
75. I choose to be happy.
76. I am allowed to slow down. I am allowed to rest.
77. I am allowed to feel joy.
78. I was born to be my children’s mom.
79. I welcome calmness and peace into my life.
80. I am stronger than I’ve ever been.
81. I feel empowered, creative, and appreciative.
82. I am exactly what I need.
83. I will not feel guilt over self-care.
84. It is wonderful to be alive.
85. I do the best I can for my family.
86. I’m a lot more than a mom.
87. Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.
88. I can and will trust my maternal intuition.
89. I’ve come a long way.
90. I deserve a good life.
91. I am proud of all I have achieved.
92. I am more than enough.
93. No one expects perfection.
94. I belong in the world.
95. I am grateful for motherhood.
96. I deserve time to myself.
97. I am kind to myself.
98. I love my children unconditionally.
99. I smile on my flaws today.
100. I protect and nurture myself.
101. I am brave and courageous.
102. I give myself permission to nurture me.
103. I will be kind to myself.
104. My eyes are bright.
105. I handle it all with confidence and grace.
106. I am lucky and thankful.
107. I teach my kids by example every day.
108. I have confidence in myself.
109. I will talk to myself the way I talk to my best friend.
110. I am important to myself.
111. I am doing my best.
112. I am a fantastic role model for my children.
113. I know things will get better.
114. I am glad to be me.
115. I look at myself and see beauty.
116. I am just fine.
117. I am full of love and positivity.
118. I can face this day and its challenges with strength.
119. I was created to be my children’s mom. I am the best mom for them.
120. Today I will make mundane tasks fun.
121. I am worthy of happiness.
122. I release myself from having to be perfect.
123. I am calm in the chaos.
124. I accept myself at this moment.
125. Today is a wonderful day.
126. I’m grateful to spend time with my children every day.
127. I lead my children well.
128. I am filled with hope.
129. I can create life. I am powerful.
130. I do not need permission to feel glorious.
131. I am present with myself.
132. My home is a safe place.
133. I am my own best friend.
134. Being a mother makes me feel beautiful.
135. I am beautiful and radiant.
136. Everything is possible for me.
137. I become a more confident mother with each new day.
138. I know what my baby needs.
139. Everything I do serves a purpose for my family.
140. Every breath makes me stronger.
141. I enter the day with determination.
142. My dream was to be a mother.
143. My needs matter.
144. I am enough. My best is enough.
145. Good things are coming my way.
146. I look at myself and see courage.
147. Happiness is my choice.
148. I am learning more every single day.
149. I trust my gut and follow my heart and intuition.
150. I am filled with hope and never lose it no matter what.
151. I trust that my intuition will guide me.
152. I trust my intuition.
153. I feel calm in the midst of chaos.
154. I am open to the lessons my children can teach me.
155. I will remember to put my oxygen mask on first.
156. I am honest and operate with dignity.
157. I’m doing great.
158. Any problem I have is fixable.
159. My home is filled with love.
160. I am a blessing to my family.
161. I choose to take care of myself.
162. I was made for this.
163. I forgive my children’s flaws.
164. I take ownership of my successes and my failures.
165. I feel unconditional love for my baby.
166. I will rest when I need to.
167. My future is unlimited.
168. I am allowed to ask for help as a mother.
169. I am raising adults who will contribute to the good of society.
170. My love is immense.
171. I am grateful for the time with my kids today.
172. I will not give attention to my insecurities today.
173. I accomplish everything on my list daily.
174. The only limitations are the ones in my mind.
175. I know what I’m doing.
176. I take good care of my body.
177. I exude patience and grace throughout my day.
178. I can do anything I choose to do.
179. I am my best ally.
180. I’m everything my children need.
181. I choose to care for myself.
182. It will be filled with joy and contentment.
183. Love is more important than perfection.
184. I am loved and my mothering body is beautiful.
185. Only I can give my children a happy mother.
186. I have boundless energy.
187. My kids look on me with wonder and love.
188. I will practice self-care to be a good mom.
189. I believe in my abilities and myself.
190. I will listen to the needs of my body.
191. I deserve to put my feet up and relax.
192. My family loves me and I love them.
193. I have all I need within me.
194. I am not afraid.
195. I am indestructible.
196. I’m not afraid to ask for help.
197. I am grateful for my ability to create life.
198. Today is going to be a wonderful day.
199. My mind is strong.
200. Every minute of my time is precious.
201. I am ready for this.
202. I am doing an AMAZING job.
203. My own needs are important.
204. I make and keep healthy boundaries.
205. I don’t have to be a perfect mom.
206. I have the power to take control over my feelings and actions.
207. I will not worry about the small details today,.
208. Other mothers look up to me for advice and inspiration.
209. I am capable.