If you want to impress your crush show them how funny and knowledgeable you are. Then this funny and cheesy math pick up lines are good to go. It will make your crush laugh and easily break the ice and show off your smartness.
We all are sometimes in that situation that we want to sweep our crush off their feet with our charming wit and intelligence but choosing the right words is always tricky, right? But no more. These pick up lines are conversation starters that will make them fall for you. Enjoy.
Math Pick Up Lines
1. I don’t like my current girlfriend, Mind if I do a you-substitution?
2. I don’t care about maths, but I care about your number.
3. We fit together like coordinates on an axis.
4. I have a math equation for you: you plus me equals awesome.
5. I’m like pi baby, I’m really long and I go on forever.
6. Would you like to be the variable to my co-efficient?
7. Are you the square root of minus 1? Because you’re unreal.
8. I hope you know set theory because I want to intersect and union you.
9. My love for you is like a fractal – it goes on forever.
10. Are you a scale factor? Because you’re creating an enlargement.
11. Are you the square root of 2? because I feel irrational when I’m around you.
12. I’d like to instantiate your objects and access their member variables.
13. You make my heart beat faster than an airplane going 200 miles per hour.
14. I’m not being obtuse, you are acute girl.
15. I would love to divide your legs so we could multiply
16. I wish I were a predicate so I could be the direct object of your affection.
17. Are you a circle? Because you’re a 360 degree hottie.
18. Girl, you’re body is like a hyperbola
19. If I’m sine and you’re cosine, wanna make like a tangent?
20. Are you p>0.5, because I’d never reject you.
21. My love for you is true for all values of the variable – unconditional.
22. I wish I was your differential because then I’d be touching all your curves.
23. If i were a function you would be my asymptote – i always tend towards you.
24. Hey, I hear you’re good at algebra…..Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
25. I’m more interested in you than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
26. Let’s find out if we converge by taking each other to the limit.
27. Are you an angle? Because I think you’re really acute.
28. Are you good at math? Can you help me solve for x? X = your number.
29. I don’t know if you’re in my range, but I’d sure like to take you home to my domain.
30. I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
31. Are you 1/cos (c)? Because I think you’re really sec.
32. Are you √2? Cause I feel irrational around you.
33. Hey, baby want to Squeeze my Theorem while I poly your nomial?
34. I feel a great deal of calculust towards you
35. Girl, let me find your nth term
36. If four plus four equals eight, then me plus you equals fate.
37. Wanna expand my polynomial?
38. I’m a 30-60-90 triangle and you’re a 40-40-90 triangle – we’re just right for each other.
39. At absolute zero, you would still move me.
40. Girl, you’re like a student and I’m like a math book… you solve all my problems.
41. Let’s make our slopes zero (slope of zero means horizontal => bed)
42. If I had you, it would solve all my problems.
43. Let me integrate our curves so that I can increase our volume.
44. Are you f(x) = x(3)? Because I love your curves.
45. You must be a 90º angle. You are right.
46. The square root of all my fantasies is you.
47. You must be a 90º angle. ‘Cause you’re looking right.
48. Since you like addition, you should add me to your contacts.
49. If you give me your phone number, I’ll tell you on which digit of pi it starts.
50. Baby, I wish you were the Pythagorean theorem so I can insert my hypotenuse into your legs.
51. You have one compact set.
52. I’d like to be your math tutor for the night: add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply.
53. My feelings for you have grown exponentially.
54. I know my math, And you’ve got one significant figure.
55. You have a great Pythagorass.
56. I’d like to be your derivative, So I could be tangent to those curves.
57. Girl, I wish you were x2 and I was x3/3 so I could be the area under your curve…
58. I’m like pi baby, I’m really long and I go on forever.
59. How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the digits of your phone number?
60. You may be out of range, yet I would love to show you my domain.
61. Are you the sum of your divisions? Because you’re perfect.
62. Are you pi/2? Because you’re the one.
63. How about you come to my place tonight, so I can show you the growth of my natural log
64. I’m like pi because I can’t be rational around you.
65. Baby, I should ask you out, ’cause you can’t differentiate.
66. I heard you’re sin because you’re always on top when we make tangent.
67. I don’t like my current girlfriend… Mind if I do a you-substitution?
68. i’ll take you to the limit as X approaches infinity.
69. Are you a rectangle? Because you have all the right angles.
70. How about I perform a sort on your variables, and you can analyze my performance?
71. I want to see you hypotenude.
72. My love is like a fractal, It goes on forever.
73. Let’s not be like parallel lines and meet as soon as possible.
74. Wanna couple our equations tonight?
75. My love for you is like y=2^x… exponentially growing.
76. I’m sine and you’re cosine, wanna make like a tangent?
77. Let’s take each other to the limit to see if we converge.
78. Are you a 90 degree angle? ‘Cause you are looking right.
79. What is the sum of you + me?
80. I think if you and I had Hex we’d be a perfect OA.
81. I want to be in between your parallegs.
82. Come back with me and take off your algebra
83. Baby my love for you goes on like the number pi
84. You have a fine body. Are you a Mathlete?
85. We’re a Cauchy sequence, it’s gonna happen eventually.
86. Without you, I’m like a null set… Empty.
87. I less than three you.
88. I heard you like math, so what’s the sum of U+Me?
89. You are so hot, can we please go someplace where no one Celcius?
90. My love for you is like √(-1). Complex, but not imaginary.
91. Are you a 30 degree angle? Because you’re acute-y.
92. My love for you is like pi, it’s never-ending.
93. Lets make love like pi; irrational and never ending.
94. Yo girl, I heard you’re good at math… Cause your legs are always divided.
95. Are you the square root of -100? Because you’re a solid 10 but too good to be real.
96. Are you a plane curve? Because you’re my parabo-lass.
97. You look acute from every angle.
98. I’d like to plug my solution into your equation.
99. My vector has a really large magnitude. Would you care to normalize it?
100. Are you half of 20? Because you’re a perfect 10.
101. Can you help me solve for x where x= your number?
102. Are you a 45 degree angle? Because your perfect.
103. I use my rod of infinite length for more than just simplifying calculations…
104. If you were sine squared I’d be cosine squared, And together we would be one.
105. I think that convex butts are ALWAYS better than concave butts..you look toned.
106. Are you a 45º angle? Cause you’re acute-y.
107. Are you a math teacher? Because you got me harder than calculus.
108. Not dating me would be like the square root of minus 2 – irrational.
109. Huygens’ favorite curves were cycloids, but my favorite curves are yours.
110. Girl, you’re a 9.999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me.
111. Let’s converge and take each other to the limit.
112. I do believe I am your reciprocal; we will be one when we multiply.
113. My love for you is like dividing by zero… It can’t be defined.
114. My love for you is like an exponential curve, It’s unbounded.
115. I wish u were the Pythagorean theorem so I can insert my hypotenuse into your legs.
116. Like a quantum computation, our paths are entangled.
117. You have got more curves than a triple integral.
118. Since you’re so good at maths, can you replace my ex?
119. Let’s go back to mine and minus your clothes.
120. You do not have to be an expert at math to realize that we make the perfect pair.
121. My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
122. For me and you, I can prove that 1+1= 3
123. Are you the number 9? Because I’m meant to eat 3 squared meals a day.
124. Baby, I know you like adding numbers, so can you please add yours to my contacts?
125. If you were sin^2x and I was cos^2x, then together we’d make one.
126. I’m a numerator because I like to be on top
127. Girl, ill be your asymptotes so i can shape your curves.
128. I’ll be the one over your cosx an baby, we can have secx.
129. You are sweeter than 3.14.
130. I like fractions, do you want to do some with me? I am like a numerator because I like to be on top.
131. I know you like adding numbers, So could you please add yours to my contacts?
132. As a mathematician, I can say you have a significant figure.
133. I wish I were your second derivative so i could fill your concavities.
134. Can I plug my solution into your equation?
135. If I tell you you’re hot, will you think I’m an isososleaze?
136. Can I explore your mean value?
137. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
138. I am not very good at algebra, but I do know that you and I make 69.
139. I want to have you on my mathemattress.
140. We’re like co-ordinates on an axis – we fit right together.
141. After a night with me you’ll be wrecked angle.
142. I hope I measure up because you rule.
143. My love is defined by an exponential curve, it’s unbounded.
144. My love for you is like 2x, exponentially growing.
145. Girl, let me be your integral so I can be the space under your curves
146. Do you like math? No? Me neither. In fact, the only number I care about is yours.
147. Being myself around you is as easy as pi.
148. You are my Triangle and I am yours. So, let’s join hands and become a rectangle.
149. Excuse me, ma’am, but can I get your seven significant digits?