What is LeBron James’ net worth?
Net Worth: $850 Million
Date of Birth: December 30, 1984 (age 37)
Country of Origin: United States of America
Source of Wealth: Professional Basketball Player
Last Updated: 2022
LeBron James is one of the most famous basketball players in the world. He has won four NBA championships and four NBA MVP awards. He is also a philanthropist and an entrepreneur.
He was born on December 30, 1984, in Akron, Ohio, and played high school basketball at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School in his hometown, where he was highly promoted in national media as a future NBA superstar.
He started playing basketball at the age of nine and by the time he was in high school he had already been named national high school player of the year and Ohio’s Mr. Basketball twice. He played in college for two years before entering the NBA draft where he was selected as the first overall pick by his hometown team, The Cleveland Cavaliers.
He was drafted out of high school by his hometown team as the first overall pick in 2003 and quickly became one of the league’s most popular players.
He was born on December 30th, 1984 in Akron Ohio. He was raised by his mother Gloria James who he credits with giving him some of his basketball skills. His father was rarely around because he had to work long hours to provide for his family, leaving LeBron without any male influence in his life for much of his childhood.
LeBron’s first love was basketball. He started playing when he was 9 years old.
LeBron’s skills on the court were so impressive that he received offers to play for both Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, but he decided to go pro instead of going to college.
The lack of male role models made him feel like he had to grow up faster than other kids and so he became very independent at a young age.
College Career and NBA Draft
LeBron James is a student-athlete at the University of Akron where he has been playing basketball since 2002 and became a freshman in 2003. The 19-year-old phenom averaged 21 points per game, 6 rebounds per game, and 5.8 assists per game in his first season as a freshman at the University of Akron.
In 2003 he was drafted into the NBA by the Cleveland Cavaliers as the first overall pick in the 2003 draft after graduating from high school at age 18 with no college experience.
LeBron James is a professional basketball player and the most famous athlete in the world. He is also one of the most controversial athletes in the world.
He had an affair with a woman named Savannah Brinson who is his high school sweetheart in 2001; they were married in September of 2013.
The Rise to Stardom
LeBron James has been one of the most influential athletes in the world for over a decade. His rise to stardom has been nothing short of extraordinary.
In 2003, LeBron was drafted into the NBA by the Cleveland Cavaliers and was given an $80 million contract. However, he struggled to live up to expectations and he was eventually traded to Miami Heat in 2010. There, he would go on to win two NBA championships in 2012 and 2013.
James’s story is a testament to the power of perseverance, hard work, and dedication.
Outside of basketball, LeBron James has a luxurious lifestyle. He has multiple homes around the country and his Beverly Hills mansion is estimated to be $36.75 million.
He also owns 15 cars, including a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and Rolls Royce.
How Lebron Became the Richest Athlete in the World
LeBron James has been a huge name in the world of professional sports for a long time. He has been involved in basketball for almost two decades. In addition, he is also an entrepreneur and philanthropist.
He signed a lifetime contract with Nike in 2003 that brand pays him an estimated $32 million annually., which set a new precedent for shoe contracts. His other endorsement deals with Beats by Dre, Intel, and Kia Motors have made him one of the most marketable athletes in history.
In 2016, LeBron signed a 3-year contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers worth $100 million. This was his first time being the highest-paid player in the league. A year later he became a free agent and signed with the Los Angeles Lakers for 4 years and $154 million – making him the richest athlete in the world.
LeBron James is the first athlete to be worth $1 billion. He has been able to accomplish this feat through his skill and hard work, but also because of his business savvy.
Net Worth Growth in the Last 5 Years
- Net Worth in 2022 $850 Million
- Net Worth in 2021 $790 Million
- Net Worth in 2020 $720 Million
- Net Worth in 2019 $680 Million
- Net Worth in 2018 $630 Million
- Net Worth in 2017 $550 Million
Top 10 Inspirational Quotes of Lebron James
1. “You can’t be afraid to fail. It’s the only way you succeed. You’re not gonna succeed all the time and I know that.” – LeBron James
2. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” – LeBron James
3. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – LeBron James
4. “I think, team first. It allows me to succeed, it allows my team to succeed.” – LeBron James
5. “I always say, decisions I make, I live with them. There’s always ways you can correct them or ways you can do them better. At the end of the day, I live with them.” – LeBron James
6. “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.” – LeBron James
7. “I treated it like every day was my last day with a basketball.” – LeBron James
8. “Warren Buffett told me once and he said always follow your gut. When you have that gut feeling, you have to go with don’t go back on it.” – LeBron James
9. “If you put everything together as far as my mind, my body, my game. If you put everything in one bottle, this is probably the best I’ve been.” – LeBron James
10. “I think the reason why I am who I am today is because I went through those tough times when I was younger.” – LeBron James
Check out our full collection of the best Lebron James quotes!
LeBron James is one of the most famous athletes in the world and has been for a long time. And he is also a two-time Olympic Gold medalist.
As of 2022, Lebron James’ net worth is $850 million.
He proved that with determination, you can overcome any obstacle in life. He’s a real inspiration to us all.