What is the net worth of Kevin Hart?
Net Worth: $450 Million
Date of Birth: July 6, 1979 (age 42)
Country of Origin: Pennsylvania, U.S
Source of Wealth: Comedian/ Actor/ Producer
Last Updated: 2022
Kevin Hart is an American actor, comedian, and producer. He first rose to fame as a stand-up comedian and then later became known for his role in the film “Think Like a Man” which was released in 2012. He has since starred in several major Hollywood films, including “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” (2017), “The Upside” (2017), and “Night School” (2018).
He is one of the most successful stand-up comedians of all time.
Early Life and Education
Kevin Hart was born on July 6, 1979, in Philadelphia to parents Henry Hart and Nancy Hart.
Raised in a single-parent household by his mother, who attended the University of Pennsylvania and worked as a systems analyst for the Office of Student Registration and Financial Services.
Hart’s father was a drug addict and he would often be in prison. This prompted Hart to use humor as a way to cope with his difficult family life. When his father recovered from his addiction, their relationship improved. He often made jokes about his mother in his routine, depicting her as a caring but also an intimidating woman.
After graduating from George Washington High School, Hart worked at the Community College of Philadelphia before moving to New York City. He then moved to Brockton, Massachusetts, and began work as a shoe salesman.
Career as a Comedian
Hart first got into comedy at a small comedy club in his hometown of Philly and called himself Lil Kev. That didn’t work out so well, but he never gave up on his dream which eventually led him to his breakout role and renaming.
Many people have a rough start to their careers, but it’s not the end. After being booed and having his act initially shut down, he kept on trying and entered a bunch of comedy competitions throughout Massachusetts. Eventually, through persistence and determination, he made it.
Hart took time to build his unique comedic style. After imitating other comedians early on, he found his own voice by exploring the struggles in his personal life & insecurities.
His stand-up tours include “I’m a Grown Little Man” in 2009, “Seriously Funny” in 2010, “Laugh at My Pain” in 2011, and “Let Me Explain” in 2013. He has also recorded these as features for movie theaters. Hart has so far been responsible for one of the year’s most popular comedy tours, grossing over $15 million.
Connected with a game available on iTunes, Hart also has a Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube account that can be found through the use of the Little Jumpman app. Most of Hart’s overseas fans discovered him online on YouTube or other social media networks.
He has also had many endorsements deals with companies like Samsung, Mountain Dew, Wrangler, and AT&T.
How Kevin Hart Became an R-Rated Superstar
Hart began his career by winning several amateur comedy competitions at clubs throughout New England, culminating in his first real break in 2001 when he was cast by Judd Apatow for a recurring role on the TV series “Undeclared”. As an actor, Hart has starred in films such as “Paper Soldiers”, “Scary Movie 3”, “Scary Movie 4” and “Soul Plane”. Hart also created, co-produced, and hosted the award show “Kevin Hart Presents: The Next Level” and starred in the reality television series “Real Husbands.
his 2019’s American fantasy adventure comedy film “Jumanji: The Next Level” has been a surprise hit with audiences.
Where does Kevin Hart Get his Income from?
Kevin Hart has been able to generate a lot of income from his various ventures. His main source of income comes from his stand-up comedy tours and various movies. He tours all around the world and sells out stadiums in minutes.
From his acting roles and endorsements with Samsung, Mountain Dew, Wrangler, and AT& He has also been able to generate some revenue from his live streams on Twitch and YouTube.
He also makes money through his production company called Laugh Out Loud Network.
Top 10 Kevin Hart Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
1. I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face.
2. These glasses are way 2 big for my damn face! I look like I got on a damn Tinted Construction Mask.
3. How do people shit on themselves when they are sleeping? That’s some nasty shit….like what kinda sick dream were you having that caused that.
4. My baby is weird man… when he get mad, he gets in the oven.
5. Who ever invented ALCOHOL should be shot immediately, Hangovers are the worst… I swear it feels like a fat baby is kicking me in the head.
6. One time, she got me so mad, we got into a fist fight. You know how you know when you lost a fight to your woman? When the cops come to your house and ask you do you want to press charges. That’s how you know it didn’t go as you planned.
7. I DON’T have EX’s! I have Y’s. Like ‘Y the hell did I date you?!’
8. I just got punked by a homeless man, he asked me 4 some $ so I gave him $5..this bitch had the nerve 2 say “WTF am I suppose 2 do with this” I then said “Get sumthin 2 eat” he then said “I don’t want 2 eat no fucking fast food shit, that shit will have me shitting on the streets”
9. Ever argue with a female and, in the middle of the argument, you no longer feel safe because of her actions? She may start pacing back and forth real fast, breathing out her nose. You know what my girl do? When she get mad, she start talking in the third person. That’s scary as hell because that’s her way of telling me that from this point on, she is not responsible for none of her actions.
10. So I’m at the office, I tell this guy…Pass me the stapler, but when you pass it, make sure staples are in it, because if it isn’t, I can’t staple anythin’.
Top 10 Inspirational Kevin Hart Quotes to Win Success
1. “My main goal is to be a self-made man and have control over what’s mine.” – Kevin Hart
2. “I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face.” – Kevin Hart
3. “Success isn’t supposed to happen, no matter how hard you work. There’s no guarantee you’re going to succeed. There’s nothing set in stone.” – Kevin Hart
4. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” – Kevin Hart
5. “A reputation as a hard worker is a good reputation to have.” – Kevin Hart
6. “No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
7. “How the hell do you wake up dead?” – Kevin Hart
8. “A lot of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this career of mine.” – Kevin Hart
9. “I don’t think you get successful to brag and throw what you have in the world’s face. That’s all private.” – Kevin Hart
10. “The day you stop doing the small things is the day you think you’re above everybody else.” – Kevin Hart
Check out our full collection of the best Kevin Hart quotes!
Kevin Hart’s Key Lessons to Achieve Success
Kevin Hart is one of the most successful comedians of our time. He has been able to turn his passion into a successful career and in the process, become one of the highest-paid comedians in the world and he has had his fair share of ups and downs.
His success is not only attributed to his comedic talent, but also to his work ethic. He has been recognized for his dedication and perseverance. With his strong work ethic, he is someone who is always willing to put in the time and effort to get the job done. He doesn’t stop until he gets what he wants and it’s definitely paid off for him.
Kevin Hart’s success lessons are invaluable for anyone looking to become successful.
Kevin Hart is one of the most successful comedians in the world. He has been seen on many TV shows and movies, and he is a well-known actor. Kevin Hart has done many great things for people all over the world, and he is an inspiration to many.
As of 2022, his estimated net worth is $450 Million.