What is Gisele Bundchen net worth?
Net Worth: $400 Million
Date of Birth: 20 July 1980 (age 41)
Country of Origin: Brazil
Source of Wealth: Professional Model
Last Updated: 2022
Gisele Bundchen is a Brazilian model. She has been on the cover of Vogue more than any other model. She became the world’s highest-paid supermodel in 2007 and again in 2010.
She has been modeling since she was 14 years old, and in her teenage years, she went to New York City to start her modeling career. She is married to American football player Tom Brady and they have two children together.
She has also been featured in many magazines, advertisements, and TV commercials.
Early Life and Career Beginnings
Gisele Bundchen was born on July 20, 1980 in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
Bundchen’s modeling career began when she was discovered at age 14 by a local fashion photographer. Her big break came when she moved to New York City at age 17 to work for designer Marc Jacobs.
In 2010, Bundchen became the first Brazilian model to be on the cover of American Vogue for the 11th time and to appear on the cover of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people list.
She has been a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000, She has also walked in over 800 fashion shows for various labels and designers during her career as a runway model.
Career as a Model
In 1994, she was discovered by a modeling agency at a shopping mall in São Paulo and started modeling at age 14.
She was the first Brazilian supermodel and is considered one of the world’s most influential models, working with clients such as Chanel, H&M, Versace, and Victoria’s Secret.
Gisele Bundchen is one of the most famous and successful models in the world. She has been on the cover of more than 550 ad campaigns, 2000 magazine covers, and 3500 magazine editorials including Vogue, Elle, Glamour, and Sports Illustrated.
She has been the world’s highest-paid supermodel for 14 consecutive years.
Rise to Fame and Success as a Supermodel
Her modeling career started in 1994 when she was discovered by a fashion agent in a shopping mall. She has appeared on the cover of Vogue more than any other supermodel and is one of the world’s best-paid models.
In her modeling career, Gisele Bundchen has walked for some of the most prestigious designers including Versace, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, and Christian Dior. She has also been the face of some major brands like Ralph Lauren, Nike, and H&M.
She has also been featured on over 800 magazine covers and has walked in fashion shows for designers like Chanel, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, and Ralph Lauren.
Gisele Bundchen’s rise to fame and success as a supermodel can be attributed to her natural beauty and her ability to understand what designers are looking for in their models.
Gisele Bündchen, who is a Brazilian fashion model and occasional actress, is one of the most celebrated supermodels of all time. The first-ever Brazilian model to walk in a Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and the first to be on the cover of Vogue Paris. Also, she is the only model to have been on the cover of American Vogue more than a hundred times.
In addition to her modeling career, Gisele has also ventured into acting with roles in “Taxi” and “The Devil Wears Prada”.
How Did Gisele Bündchen Become One of the World’s Highest-Paid Supermodels?
Gisele is known for her runway walk, her beauty, and her modeling career.
She was born in 1980 in Brazil and became a model at age 14. She quickly became a top model after being discovered by a modeling agency in Sao Paulo. At age 17, she moved to New York City to pursue modeling professionally.
In 1999, she landed an exclusive contract with Victoria’s Secret after turning 18 years old.
Gisele Bündchen is one of the world’s most famous supermodels. She has graced the cover of Vogue more than any other supermodel.
Business Ventures and Endorsements
In 2011, Bundchen launched her own line of lingerie with Brazilian company Hope called “Gisele Bundchen Intimates” The line was a success and it was sold out in less than a day. Also same year she launched her own cosmetics line called “Sejaa.” an eco-friendly skincare product line using all-natural ingredients.
In addition to this, she helped design a jewelry collection for H&M in 2014.
Top 10 Inspirational Gisele Bundchen Quotes
1. “In the beginning, you know, everyone told me, ‘Your eyes are too small, the nose is too big, you can never be on a magazine cover.’ But, you know what? The big nose is coming with a big personality.” – Gisele Bundchen
2. “A woman can look powerful in a party, but when she arrives at home, all she wants is to feel comfortable.” – Gisele Bundchen
3. “The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.” – Gisele Bundchen
4. “I think sometimes you have high expectations for people because you have high expectations for yourself.” – Gisele Bundchen
5. “I am not the first person to give birth naturally. Billions of other women have come before me and have done this – so why can’t I do it?” – Gisele Bundchen
6. “I believe in taking chances and living your life. Sometimes doors open and others close and you have to figure out which one you’re going to take. I’m always for the one that’s challenging.” – Gisele Bundchen
7. “I feel like when people judge me they’re not judging me, because they don’t know who I am.” – Gisele Bundchen
8. “If you are happy, you can give happiness. If you don’t love yourself and if you are unhappy with yourself, you can’t give anything else but that. “ – Gisele Bundchen
9. “I always knew that, even if I was not the most beautiful girl, I’d be the most energetic and hard-working. If you want to know the truth, that’s the reason for my success.” – Gisele Bundchen
10. “I’ll never forget the day when a woman came up to me and said, ‘No, you could never be on a magazine cover. Your face features don’t work; your eyes are small, you have a small face but a big nose.’ I was only 14 and I had never noticed any of that stuff, you know?” – Gisele Bundchen
Gisele Bundchen is a Brazilian model, actress, and philanthropist. She has been ranked as one of the “World’s Sexiest Women” by Forbes magazine, was chosen as the “Model of the Year” by Vogue Paris, and is often considered to be the world’s highest-paid supermodel.
In 2012, she was listed as one of Time Magazine’s All-Time 100 Fashion Icons list, which highlighted the most influential fashion icons since 1923.
As of 2022, Gisele Bündchen’s net worth is estimated to be $400 million.