People usually wear white clothes to make themselves look like ghosts. And many people think it’s fun to dress up as ghosts because they don’t have any limitations and can scare other people. It is funny to become a ghost because it’s not possible to see the person who is wearing it.
If you’re ready for a good laugh, here we’ve discovered some of the best and most hilarious Ghost puns you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
Hilarious Ghost Puns
1. The ghost was told off when he spook out of turn.
2. Are you a mummy? Because you’re keeping your love for me under wraps.
3. Are you a bat? Because I sure am hung up on you.
4. Are you a monster, because you look Frankfine?
5. What is a ghost’s favorite carnival ride? The rollerghoster.
6. Your grave or mine?
7. Why are Ghosts in such good shape? Plenty of exorcise and a good die-t.
8. You’re fa-boo-lous.
9. The ghost said to the supermodel ‘if you’ve got it, haunt it’.
10. What do Ghost children play? Hide and shriek!
11. Bring your own boos.
12. Boo Felicia.
13. Where my ghouls at?
14. Panda ghosts eat bam-boo.
15. What’s a ghost’s favorite type of pie? Boo-berry.
16. What is the collective noun for Ghosts? Team spirit.
17. The comedian ghost had everyone in stitches – he was dead funny.
18. What did the ghost who crashed the Halloween party say? “I’m here for the boos.
19. What is a ghost’s favorite New Wave song? “Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun.”
20. How does a Ghost say good-bye? “I can’t wait to seance you again.”
21. Romeo and Ghouliet.
22. Do you wanna hear a joke about ghosts? That’s the spirit.
23. I’m making spook-etti for dinner.
24. Who did Frankenstein take to the prom? His ghoul friend.
25. Fasten your sheet belts.
26. The pirate ghost was searching for boo-ty.
27. Ghosts are terrible liars because you can see right through them.
28. Why did the ghost cross the road? Because it was a poultry-geist.
29. Meet my ghoul-friend.
30. You’re boo-tiful.
31. Are there any spirits in you? Would you like one?
32. Squad ghouls.
33. Why do mummies have so much trouble keeping friends? They’re too wrapped up in themselves.
34. More boos, please.
35. What is a Ghost’s favourite treat? Ice-scream floats.
36. Which is a Ghost’s favorite cheese? Ghoul-da Cheese.
37. What is a ghost’s official motto “Eat, drink, and be scary.”
38. Ghouls just want to have fun.
39. It’s scary how good you look.
40. Just hanging out with my ghoul friends.
41. Where do Ghosts travel to for a holiday? South Aarghfricaargh.
42. I’m a ghoul for you.
43. Ghosts shop at the boo-tique.
44. Which soccer position does a Ghost play? Ghoulkeeper, of course.
45. The most useless room in a ghost’s home in the living room.
46. What do skeletons say before they begin dining? Bone appetite!
47. Looking fa-boo-lous.
48. Why do girl ghosts go on diets? So they can keep their ghoulish figures.
49. I want to eat a boo-rrito.
50. The event was spook-tacular.
51. Spook for yourself.
52. If I had arms, I’d hug you.
53. Ghosts go to the Dead Sea for vacation.
54. It’s like deja-boo.
55. What do Ghosts say when they are impressed? “That was spectre-cular!”
56. If you’ve got it, haunt it.
57. What is Ghost’s favorite element? Boo-ron.
58. The comedian ghost was dead funny.
59. The dad ghost told the kid ghosts to fasten their sheet-belts.
60. I’m literally dead.
61. Have an eek-tastic Halloween.
62. The ghostess with the mostest.
63. Ghosts are in shape because they exorcise regularly.
64. You’re un-boo-lievably funny.
65. What kind of street do ghosts prefer to live on? A dead end.
66. I’m going to take a boo-ble bath.
67. A ghost chicken is called poultry-geist.
68. Hey boo-tiful.
69. I’m not a bat but a night with me will turn your world upside down.
70. Ghosts love boo-berry pie.
71. Ghosts are ghoul-oriented.
72. I’d never ghost you… not even on Halloween.
73. I saw a boo-ffalo.
74. You must be a zombie, because you’re drop-dead gorgeous.
75. Wherever you ghost, I’ll ghost.
76. Don’t spook, unless spook-en to.
77. What did the egotistical ghost say? “If you’ve got it, haunt it!”
78. Put your e-ghost aside.
79. How should you greet a Ghost? “Long time, no see.”
80. I tried to shoot a ghost, but I mist.
81. Demons are a ghouls best friend.
83. If you’ve got it, haunt it.
84. Hey boo, let’s get sheet-faced.
85. What is in a ghost’s nose? Boo-gers.
86. Where does a ghost go on vacation? Mali-boo.
87. Shake your boo-ty.
88. What ghost around, comes around.
89. I think I have deja-boo.
90. Why did the police officer set the ghost free? He couldn’t pin anything on him.
91. Ghosts have the same position in soccer. They’re the ghoul-keeper.
92. I’m here for the boos.
93. Why are Ghosts so lonely? They have nobody to lean on.
95. Let’s go on the roller-ghost-er.
96. What’s the best place to hide from ghosts? The living room.
97. Demons are a ghoul’s best friend.
98. Haunting my exes.
99. A ghost’s favorite fruit is a boo-nana.
100. I go to the bars for boos.
101. I’ve got that invisible touch.
102. I’m going to the ghost-ery store.
103. This is my ghoul gang.
104. What’s the problem with twin witches? You never know which witch is which.
105. What do ghosts do to avoid dying in car crashes? They buckle their sheet belts.
106. What do you call a dull ghost? Boo-ring!