Compliments carry a lot of weight and can make someone’s day. And sometimes it can be so funny because people usually give compliments that are not appropriate to the person they are giving them to.
Some people say they don’t like compliments, while others find them uncomfortable. But the truth is that it’s a good way to show appreciation and affection. And sometimes in a funny way.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of funny Compliments that are the best and most hilarious you’ll love. So scroll down and see what we’ve got you covered.
1. Everyone needs a friend like you in their life.
2. You are perfectly imperfect. And that’s just perfect.
3. You’re so kind everyone instantly feels like your friend.
4. You’re a gift to air-yone around you.
5. I enjoy wok-ing with you.
6. You help me be the crest version of myself.
7. Your indepen-dance is empowering.
8. You’re the nothing when people ask me whats on my mind.
9. Out of all my friends you are the best at being single.
10. It’s too bad every boss can’t be like you.
11. I’m proud of how far you have come and for never giving up.
12. I love how you know something a-boat everything.
13. You know what’s awesome? Chocolate cake, oh and your face.
14. Just like an untrained puppy. I’d really like to take you out.
15. You have a beautiful wave with words.
16. You’re something spe-shell.
17. Thanks so matcha.
18. You’re smarter than Google and Mary Poppins combined.
19. You’re more helpful than you real-eyes.
20. I feel special calling someone like you my friend.
21. For someone who has given birth, you look pretty good.
22. If you knew how much I think about you, I would be very embarrassed.
23. Thanks for always making me croc up.
24. You’re so adorable you could probably get away with murder.
25. I love your confidence. Can you send some of it my way?”.
26. In high school, I bet you were voted most likely to keep being awesome.
27. You get butter and butter each day.
28. You are awkward, in a cute way. Like an elevator ride, but with puppies.
29. I don’t know if sarcasm is a skill, but you’ve certainly mastered it.
30. I can’t take my eyes off of you. Unless you notice me, then I’ll quickly look away and act like it never happened.
31. You make all the right moo-ves.
32. On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
33. Everyone kneads a friend like you.
34. Your hugs make all my troubles milk away.
35. You’re not lazy, just that the people around you are way too active.
36. You’re like a breath of fresh hair.
37. We’re lucky to have brew.
38. You make me feel like i just got out of the bath.
39. If you were a fruit, you would be a fine-apple.
40. I’m proud to have you by my side.
41. Aside from food, you are my favorite.
42. You seem to really snow who you are.
43. You’re like an untrained puppy. I always like to take you out.
44. You’re at the top of the bell curve.
45. I love that you’re drum-a-free.
46. It’s not easy to be me. Which is why I need you.
47. Your face makes other people ugly.
48. I admire how you trust your in-true-ition.
49. A smile from you is more than enough to make my day.
50. You have beautiful pies.
51. You’re more pun than anyone I know.
52. Your creativity is on another level.
53. You bring out the best in otter people.
54. I’m not insulting you, I’m describing you.
55. I know this is corny, but you are a-maize-ing.
56. You’re a natu-roll.
57. Your in-tail-ligence motivates me to learn.
58. You’re definitely not someone who I pretend not to see in public.
59. You’re pear-fect just the way you are.
60. Our time together is like a nap. It just doesn’t last long enough.
61. You know what I’m thankful for? Meeting you. And Nutella.
62. You’re someone that I don’t want to punch in the throat.
63. Are you a beaver, because damn.
64. You smell really gourd.
65. You are like a corner piece of a puzzle. Without you, I’m completely lost.
66. You might be the primary reason for global warming.
67. You’re nut-hing less than special.
68. You’re my favorite weakness.
69. You could never be ice cream, because you’re so hot.
70. You’re an es-scent-ial part of the team.
71. Your poten-jewel is limitless.
72. I’m not drunk, just intoxicated by you.
73. You are more unique and wonderful than the smell of a new book.
74. You’re one of the stron-gust people I know.
75. Your smile is proof that the best things in life are free.
76. Your smile is conta-juice.
77. You’re so kind ant inspiring.
78. You’re just so weird all the time, it’s great.
79. You have such great style! I wish I had your closet.
80. You never disappoint me. I love that I can count on you no matter what.
81. I enjoyed hearing your com-mints.
82. There’s ordinary. And then there’s you.
83. I don’t have a favourite colour, It’s pretty much whatever you are wearing.
84. You may not be really, really good looking. But you’re pretty damn close.
85. If it was legal to marry food, I’d still choose you over pizza.
86. You’re more fun than a bubble wrap.
87. You’re so good a knit-working.
88. The people who raised you deserve a medal for a job well done.
89. If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine-apple.
90. I’m inspired by your decisive-nest.
91. I admired how you candle-d that difficult situation.
92. Did you have plastic surgery to become that attractive?
93. Your face makes other people look ugly.
94. Looking like a complete idiot with you is really fun.
95. Your leader-chip is an inspiration.
96. You’re just as pretty as all the layers you hide behind.
97. You’re the human embodiment of the fanny pack. You’re cool, but in your own way.
98. I wish I could figure things out as quickly as you do.
99. You know, you’re almost as wonderful as cake. Almost.
100. You are more amazing than you realize.
101. I bet you make babies smile.
102. You know what’s awesome? Chocolate cake! And oh, your face as well.
103. You’re not someone I pretend to not see in public.
104. I can never remember my dreams, but I assume you are always in them.
105. You’re such a fungi to be around.