Father’s Day jokes are a great way to celebrate the special bond between fathers and their children. Not only will it make your dad smile, but it can also create a special connection between the two of you.
Jokes are a great way to show your dad that you care about him and understand his sense of humor. Whether it’s a lighthearted pun or an old-fashioned dad joke, these jokes can bring laughter into your father’s life that will become unforgettable memory that you both can cherish forever.
From witty one-liners to humorous anecdotes, Here we’ve compiled the list of best Father’s Day Jokes to celebrate the amazing fathers in our lives.
Best Father’s Day Jokes
1. What kind of tree has branches but no leaves?
A family tree.
2. What’s the opposite of irony?
3. How do you take you coffee?
Seriously, very seriously.
4. Son: Can I watch the TV?
Dad: Yes, but don’t turn it on.
5. Why shouldn’t you gossip on a farm?
Cos, the corn has ears.
6. What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work?
A can’t opener.
7. What did the book join the police?
It wanted to go undercover.
8. What do you call a man wearing a paper suit?
9. Why did the Oreo go to the dentist?
It lost its filling.
10. What do you call a deer with no eyes, no legs, and no head?
11. What does a baby computer call its dad?
12. Knock knock,
Don’t you recognize your own father?
13. How do you make Lady Gaga cry?
14. When does a joke become a dad joke?
When the punchline is a parent.
15. How much do roofs cost?
Nothing. They’re on the house.
16. Dad: You’ll never amount to anything because you procrastinate.
Son: Oh yeah? Just you wait.
17. Why did the orange stop halfway across the road?
It ran out of juice.
18. What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?
19. Why did the phone wear glasses?
Because it lost all its contacts.
20. Why didn’t the kid give his dad a gift on father’s day?
He figured his dad already had him.
21. What did the cheese say to itself in the mirror?
22. What kind of food is the most musical?
23. What did the buffalo say when his son left?
24. What’s the difference between ice cream and your advice?
I want the ice cream.
25. How is the baby bird like his dad?
He’s a chirp off the old block.
26. Happy Father’s Day Dad. May your day be better than your jokes.
27. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
28. What do you call a deer with no eyes or legs?
Still no idea.
29. Dad: Hi, Sweetie, how was school today?
Daughter: You can read all about it on my Facebook, Dad.
30. How do celebrities keep cool?
They have many fans.
31. Why is Peter Pan always flying?
Because he Never-lands.
32. Son: Dad, can you put my shoes on?
Dad: I don’t think they’ll fit me.
33. Why do ducks have feathers on their tails?
To cover their butt-quacks.
34. How does Darth Vader like his toast cooked?
On the dark side.
35. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
36. It was a lovely wedding, even the cake was in tiers.
37. Why should you never use a dull pencil?
Because it’s pointless.
38. What did the buffalo say to his son as he walked out the door?
39. Why does it smell at the beach?
Cos the seaweed.
40. What nut makes a great partition?
A wall nut.
41. Dad: Let me see your report card.
Son: I don’t have it.
Dad: Why not?
Son: My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.
42. What did the accountant say while auditing a document?
This is taxing.
43. How do you identify a dogwood tree?
By its bark.
44. Knock knock,
Kent you just open the door and see for yourself?
45. Son: I’ll call you later.
Dad: Don’t call me Later, call me Dad.
46. What do you call a cheese that isn’t yours?
47. What do you call a really clever duck?
A wise quacker.
48. What’s the difference between ignorance and apathy?
I don’t know, and I don’t care.
49. When does a joke become a dad joke?
When the punchline is apparent.
50. How do pigs wake up their dad on Father’s Day?
With plenty of hogs and kisses.
51. When does a joke become a dad joke?
When it becomes apparent.
52. Which days are the strongest?
Saturday and Sunday. The rest are weekdays.
53. What does a baby computer call its dad?
54. I asked my dad for his best dad joke and he said, ‘You’.
55. What do you get if you cross a rabbit and a frog?
A bunny ribbit.
56. What did the sea say to the sand?
Nothing, it just waved.
57. What did one ocean say to the shore?
Nothing. It just waved.
58. What did the spider say to his dad?
You spend too much time on the web.
59. Why are fish so smart?
Because they swim in schools.
60. What did the horse say after it fell?
I’ve fallen and I can’t giddy up.
61. What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
62. What’s the best way to watch a fishing show?
63. What’s brown and sticky?
64. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field.
65. Happy Father’s Day. Without me, it would be just another day for you. You’re welcome.
66. What do frogs wear on their feet in summer?
Open toad sandals.
67. What did one plate say to the other plate?
Dinner’s on me.
68. What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches
A nervous wreck.
69. Swimming with sharks is so expensive. It cost me an arm and a leg.
70. What did the baby otter say to its dad?
“You are a dad like no otter.