Here we’ve compiled the list of best positive affirmations for anxiety that will help you focus on the present moment instead of worrying about the future or ruminating about the past.
Affirmations For Anxiety
1. The power is in my hands.
2. Every day is a gift.
3. I appreciate the goodness in my life.
4. I am open to new and wonderful challenges.
5. Harmony and peace surround me.
6. I will let go of negative thoughts.
7. Nobody can help me achieve peace but me.
8. I have done enough today.
9. I am more than my job.
10. I am loved and accepted.
11. I’m not alone in how I’m feeling.
12. Taking care of myself is very important.
13. I am worthy of good things.
14. Life supports me in every way possible.
15. I am here, and everything is fine.
16. I will recharge for tomorrow as I sleep.
17. Brighter days are ahead.
18. I am surrounded by peace and positive energy.
19. I have people willing to help me.
20. I am breathing slowly.
21. I am calm and at peace.
22. I can choose my thoughts.
23. I know that everything will work out.
24. I don’t dwell on the negatives.
25. I forgive myself.
26. I find more and more to be grateful for.
27. I love myself.
28. I release the past and embrace the present.
29. I know that problems are temporary.
30. This feeling is only temporary.
31. I am cool, calm, and collected.
32. I’m allowed to say no.
33. I believe in my own abilities.
34. I will embrace new opportunities.
35. I trust myself.
36. I am now in control.
37. I release any doubts and fears.
38. Being unique is my strength.
39. I cultivate inner calm.
40. Inner peace is my goal.
41. I choose positive and nurturing thoughts.
42. I strive to achieve inner peace.
43. I am strong and courageous.
44. I am not my thoughts.
45. I have nothing to fear.
46. I am proud of myself for making it so far.
47. Everything is temporary.
48. I have time to prepare and decide.
49. I focus on what makes me happy.
50. I am grateful for all I achieved today.
51. I let go of what I can’t control.
52. Only good things await me.
53. Today will be a good day.
54. I can overcome my anxiety.
55. Everything is okay.
56. I am in control of my day.
57. I am relaxing each part of my body.
58. I am not in any danger. I am safe.
59. I will get through today.
60. I welcome a sense of calm into my life.
61. I welcome happiness and joy into my day.
62. Panic is now leaving my body.
63. I am right where I need to be.
64. It is only a thought and thoughts can be changed.
65. Nothing can disrupt my peace.
66. I choose to think positive thoughts.
67. I am a good person.
68. I choose peace.
69. I choose sleep over anxiety.
70. I am free of anything that weighs me down.
71. I am safe.
72. I am safe and in control.
73. I am kind to myself.
74. Positive Affirmations for Anxiety.
75. I will let worry go.
76. My thoughts and feelings are valid.
77. I can do this.
78. I look forward to a happy bright future.
79. I am balanced.
80. I let all the feelings of today just drift away.
81. All problems have solutions.
82. People assume I can do this, I know I can, and I will.
83. I am making myself a priority.
84. I appreciate the beauty around me.
85. I see the good in myself.
86. I am exactly where I’m supposed to be.
87. Look at me go! I can do it all.
88. I am safe and protected.
89. I am the right person for the job.
90. I focus my energy on my values, not my anxiety.
91. I am not alone in my life.
92. I am becoming stronger.
93. I have the courage to live my dreams.
94. I take things at my own pace.
95. Letting go of worry is becoming easy.
96. Wherever I go, I am well.
97. I am not my anxiety.
98. I like myself and that is enough.
99. I can always try again.
100. I can be relaxed in all situations.
101. I am okay right now.
102. I release all tension in my body.
103. I’m trying my best and that is enough.
104. This too will pass.
105. I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
106. I deserve love, joy, and happiness.
107. I am learning to deal with my worries.
108. I am prepared and ready for this situation.
109. I can surmount any and all situations.
110. I am supported.
111. I feel grounded in this moment.
112. I am doing the best I can and that is enough.
113. I have done this before, and I can do it again.
114. I belong here as much as anyone else.
115. All is well in my world.
116. I am grateful for all I have achieved.
117. I have everything I need within me.
118. I’ve done this before. I can do it again.
119. I choose to feel calm.
120. I am willing to ask for help when I need i.
121. The panic I feel will pass.
122. I am an interesting person to be around.
123. I give myself permission to take a break.
124. I believe in myself.
125. I value myself.
126. I am resilient.
127. Tomorrow is a new day.
128. I choose to be happy.
129. I give myself permission to feel this way without judgment.
130. I am blessed.
131. I am strong.
132. I am worthy of a happy life.
133. I feel light and calm.
134. I am 100% relaxed at this very moment.
135. I am currently reducing my anxiety.
136. I can handle whatever comes my way.
137. I am capable of solving problems.
138. I take things one day at a time.
139. I fully embrace who I am.
140. I am loved.
141. My mind is calm. My muscles are relaxed.
142. It’s alright. It’s alright. It’s alright.
143. I can fall asleep whenever I want.
144. This might be hard, but I can handle it.
145. I am enough.
146. I trust my own judgement.
147. I am feeling relaxed.
148. I am in charge of my breathing.
149. I can rise to the challenge.
150. My future is filled with so many possibilities.
151. I am capable of handling anything.
152. I know I am worthy of peace.
153. I open my soul to peace.
154. My body is calm.
155. I can slow my breathing. I am in control.
156. I can perceive any situation positively.
157. Life is good, and I do not have to be afraid.
158. I have the power to control my emotions.
159. I can feel the shift towards peace.
160. I deserve everything good.
161. I can overcome any obstacle.
162. I do the best that I can.
163. My anxiety doesn’t define me.
164. Today I will celebrate every little win.
165. Things are getting better.
166. I release all criticism.
167. I have the strength to move beyond my anxiety.
168. There are actions I can take to feel less anxious.
169. My life is at peace at all times.
170. I let go and I am free.
171. I can overcome any problem that comes my way.
172. I inhale peace and exhale worry.
173. I don’t fear people’s judgement.
174. I am a great conversation starter.
175. My mind is strong.
176. Life is very simple.
177. I am at ease when talking to other people.